3 Bedroom, House | Victoria Drive, Old Town
A spaciously proportioned three bedroom semi detached house with south westerly garden in sought after Old Town.
The generously proportioned accommodation has been immaculately maintained by the present owner. The large sitting room and spacious kitchen/dining room secure a lovely garden aspect and views to the downs can be enjoyed from the principal bedrooms. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this family home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroom/wcwith wash basin, radiator, window.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.5m x 3.4m (18'2" x 11'1")securing a lovely aspect over the rear garden, period style fireplace, radiator, double glazed sliding patio doors to garden.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 4.3m x 3.5m (14'3" x 11'4")with aspect over the rear garden and fitted with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the eye level electric fan oven and grill, gas hob with filter hood over. There is space for further appliances including a fridge/freezer and space and plumbing for washing machine, concealed wall mounted gas fired boiler, radiator.The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the first floor Landing with access to loft space and storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- Bedroom 1: 3.5m x 3.4m (11'4" x 11'3")affording a double aspect with views toward the downs, built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.4m x 3.4m (11' x 11')with aspect over the rear garden toward the downs beyond, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.1m x 2.2m (10'0" x 7'1")with aspect over the front garden, radiator.
- Family Bathroom/wcfitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, fully tiled walls, radiator.
- OutsideA particularly fine feature of this property is its lovely garden setting. The gardens are arranged to the front and rear with the rear garden extending to a depth of approximately 30' and by the same width. The rear garden is principally laid to lawn and secures a south westerly aspect ensuring a high degree of available sunshine, a wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation. Brick built garden store, gated side access. The front garden is also laid to lawn with flower beds and borders.