3 Bedroom, House | Sancroft Road, Old Town, Eastbourne
Securing fine views over the adjacent park from this lovely garden setting - a spaciously proportioned 3 bedroom family house in one of Old Town's most sought after locations.
Although now in need of some updating the property appears to have been well maintained by the present owners. A particular feature of this property is the 70' rear garden which backs directly onto the adjacent park. The property secures a glorious aspect over the garden to the park beyond. An early inspection to view is highly recommended to appreciate the high merit and appeal of this fine home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith tiled floor, inner glazed door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith under stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroom/wcfully tiled, window.
- Large Sitting/Dining Room: 7.95m x 3.66m (26'1" x 12'0")into the bay window and affording a glorious aspect over the rear garden to the park beyond, 2 radiators, sliding patio doors to
- Conservatory: 3.45m x 2.44m (11'4" x 8'0")and affording a lovely garden aspect, tiled floor, radiator.
- Kitchen: 3.33m x 2.62m (10'11" x 8'7")with view over the rear garden and fitted with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, matching cabinets over, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine and further space for low level refrigerator, cupboard housing the modern gas fired boiler, tiled floor, side door to garden.The handsome staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing with loft access.
- Bedroom 1: 4.17m x 2.97m (13'8" x 9'9")into the bay window but including the depth of the 2 double built in wardrobe cupboards, westerly views to the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.66m x 2.95m (12'0" x 9'8")and securing a wonderful aspect over the adjacent park, 2 built in double wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.80m x 2.44m (9'2" x 8'0")with westerly views to the downs, radiator.
- Bathroomfitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash basin, fully tiled walls, radiator, store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- Separate wcfully tiled, window.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of this property is the lovely garden setting. The pretty front garden is principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders and the rear garden secures a wonderful aspect across the Old Town recreation ground. The rear garden extends to a depth of approximately 70' principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders. A wide paved patio flanks the rear elevation which secures a fine aspect. 2 timber sheds, gated side access.