3 Bedroom, House | Northiam Road, Eastbourne
A spaciously proportioned and much improved 3 bedroom semi detached house with southerly garden situated in one of Old Town's most sought after roads.
The well presented accommodation affords two separate reception rooms and now benefits from a refitted kitchen and bathroom. The rear garden is a particular feature securing a high degree of privacy and a lovely southerly aspect. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the high merit and appeal of this house.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchand front door to
- Reception Hallwith under stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroom/wcwith low level wc, wash basin, part tiled walls, window.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 4.45m x 3.66m (14'7" x 12'0")into the bay window, period style fireplace, radiator.
- Dining Room: 3.66m x 3.35m (12'0" x 11')with lovely aspect over the rear garden, period style fireplace, radiator, double glazed door to garden.
- Kitchen: 3.58m x 2.74m (11'9" x 9')with aspect over the rear garden and fitted with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, one and a half bowl composite sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the electric Bosch oven with gas hob and filter hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer, heated towel rail, shelved larder cupboard with window, wall mounted concealed Worcester Bosch gas fired boiler, door to side passage way.The handsome staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 3.70m x 3.28m (12'2" x 10'9")excluding the depth of the 2 built in double wardrobe cupboards, downland views, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.66m x 3.28m (12'0" x 10'9")excluding the depth of the 2 built in double wardrobe cupboards, period style fireplace, southerly aspect and views to the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.74m x 2.46m (9' x 8'1")with built in shelved storage cupboard, radiator.
- Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, heated towel rail, part tiled walls.
- Separate wcwith window
- OutsideA fine feature of this property is the southerly rear garden which is principally laid to lawn and extends to a depth of about 70'. A variety of mature trees and shrubs combine to provide a good degree of privacy and there is a paved patio flanking the rear elevation which secures a southerly aspect. Gated side access, timber garden shed. The pretty front garden has a variety of ornamental plants and shrubs.