4 Bedroom, House | Castle Bolton, Eastbourne
A much improved and extended detached modern family home located on a corner plot situated within the Stone Cross/North Langney area of Eastbourne.
The property is considered to be in excellent decorative order and provides well proportioned accommodation. A main feature is the extended contemporary style open plan sitting/dining room which overlooks a most attractive well tendered garden with extensive patio and seating area. Further benefits include a separate utility room and four generous sized bedrooms. Solar panels are installed which generate a proportion of the electricity. An appointment to view is highly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith two radiators, understairs storage cupboard, further built in cupboard.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin, radiator.
- Open plan Sitting/Dining Room: 6.70m x 5.70m (22' x 18'8")maximum with southerly aspect, 3 radiators, patio door opening onto attractive garden.
- Reception Room: 4.42m x 3.50m (14'6" x 11'6")with radiator.
- Kitchen: 3.23m x 2.67m (10'7" x 8'9")with range of polished oak working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under and matching cabinets over, one and a half bowl inset Butlers sink with mixer tap, Neff induction hob with Neff electric oven under with Whirlpool extractor fan over, dishwasher, AEG fitted fridge and freezer, radiator.
- Utility Room: 2.74m x 1.55m (9' x 5'1")with polished oak working surfaces with cupboards under and further cabinets above, built in Butlers sink with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, radiator.
- Staircaserises to the first floor galleried Landing with radiator, airing cupboard with pre-lagged hot water cylinder, access to loft space.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 3.89m x 3.60m (12'9" x 11'10")with radiator, built in wardrobes.
- En suite Shower Roomwith shower cubicle, wash basin set into vanity unit with mixer tap over, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 3.96m x 3.56m (13' x 11'8")maximum with radiator, built in wardrobes and shelving space.
- Bedroom 3: 3.53m x 3.25m (11'7" x 10'8")maximum with radiator, built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4: 2.97m x 2.95m (9'9" x 9'8")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath and mixer tap with shower attachment, wash basin set into vanity unit with mixer tap, low level wc, radiator.
- OutsideThe property occupies a corner plot setting. To the rear of the property there is an attractive west facing garden which is mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance. The well tendered grounds include a range of shrub borders, ornamental pond and various pergolas. In addition there are two patio areas for seating and enjoyment. To the front of the property there is an area of lawn and off street parking for two vehicles.
- Garage: 5.49m x 2.74m (18'0" x 9')maximum with up and over door, power and lighting.