3 Bedroom, House | Watts Lane, Eastbourne
An immaculately presented and significantly improved 3 bedroom Victorian style house enviably situated within Old Town.
The property has been substantially improved in recent years and now benefits from a refitted kitchen and shower room in addition to a large open plan living space. Properties in this location and presented to such a high standard are rarely available and therefore an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith concealed cloaks cupboard below stairs, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.01m x 3.48m (13'2" x 11'5")into the window bay, with attractive period style fireplace inset with coal effect gas fire, low level storage unit fitted into the recess flanking the fireplace, radiator, communicating on the semi open plan with
- Dining Room: 3.73m x 2.92m (12'3" x 9'7")affording an aspect into the rear courtyard garden, period style fireplace, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.67m x 2.77m (15'4" x 9'1")affording an aspect into the courtyard style rear garden, luxuriously refitted with a comprehensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall mounted cabinets over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated appliances include electric oven, four ring gas hob with filter hood over, space and plumbing for dishwashing machine and laundry appliances, wall mounted Glow-worm gas fired boiler, breakfast bar, double glazed casement doors to garden.The elegant staircase rises to the large first floor Landing with radiator, two loft access points.
- Bedroom 1: 4.60m x 3.40m (15'1" x 11'2")fitted with period style fireplace, extensive fitted wardrobe unit, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.76m x 2.92m (12'4" x 9'7")with period style fireplace, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.76m x 2.84m (12'4" x 9'4")into the deep door recess, with period style fireplace, radiator.
- Refitted Shower Roomluxuriously refitted with large glass enclosed and fully tiled shower unit, wash basin with drawers below, low level wc, ladder radiator, window.
- OutsideThe walled rear garden secures a westerly aspect and is arranged in a courtyard style and is attractively and recently repaved.