2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Andwell Court, Trinity Place
An immaculately presented two bedroom purpose built retirement apartment conveniently situated within close proximity to Eastbourne town centre.
The accommodation has recently been partly re-decorated and re-carpeted and now provides potential for a comfortable retirement home situated just minutes from the shopping facilities of the town centre. There are a range of facilities on site for residents including a communal lounge with kitchenette, laundry room and communal gardens. An inspection is strongly recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith deep shelved cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and cold water tank, additional storage cupboard.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 4.47m x 3.89m (14'8" x 12'9")including the depth of the door recess and affording a lovely aspect at the rear over the communal gardens, storage heater.
- Kitchen: 2.34m x 2.18m (7'8" x 7'2")fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall mounted cupboards over, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap and independent filtered water tap, space for electric cooker unit with filter hood over, space for refrigerator/freezer unit, tiled splash backs, borrowed light from the sitting room.
- Bedroom 1: 4.47m x 2.70m (14'8" x 8'10")including the depth of the range of mirror fronted wardrobe cupboards and affording an aspect to the rear over the communal gardens, storage heater.
- Bedroom 2: 4.70m x 2.08m (15'5" x 6'10")including the depth of the mirror fronted wardrobe cupboard and with views over the communal gardens, storage heater.
- Bathroom/wcfitted with shower unit with Mira electric shower unit, wash basin with storage cupboards below, low level wc, Dimplex electric heater, partly tiled walls, extractor fan.
- OutsideThere are attractively maintained communal gardens and grounds and a secluded pergola covered seating area.