3 Bedroom, House | Victoria Drive, Old Town
Affording a wealth of period character and charm - A spacious 4 bedroom house with walled garden in Old Town.
The generously proportioned accommodation has been improved by the present owners and now benefits from a refitted 21' kitchen/dining room with double doors to the garden as well as a refitted shower room/wc. Only an inspection will convey the delightful character and appeal of this elegant home. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Handsome Entrance Porchwith tiled floor and front door to
- Entrance Lobbywith Victorian style tiled floor, inner glazed door with stained glass detail to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith elegant period style staircase, radiator.
- Large Sitting Room: 4.57m x 4.01m (15' x 13'2")into the bay window with fine Victorian style fireplace, radiator.
- Second Reception Room: 4.00m x 3.60m (13'1" x 11'10")with garden aspect, handsome period style fireplace, pine flooring, radiator, door to rear garden.
- Refitted Kitchen/Dining Room: 6.60m x 2.95m (21'8" x 9'8")equipped with extensive range of granite working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and wall mounted cabinets over, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space for large range cooker with extractor fan over, further space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, concealed wall mounted gas fired boiler, underfloor heating, tiled floor, casement door and glazed double doors to rear garden.
- Cloakroomwith wc, wash basin, window, tiled floor.The handsome staircase rises from the reception hall to the large first floor Landing with built in storage cupboard and retractable ladder access to the large loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.57m x 3.56m (15' x 11'8")into the bay window, door to balcony, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.06m x 3.58m (13'4" x 11'9")with built in wardrobe cupboards, garden aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.18m x 3.00m (10'5" x 9'10")affording views to St Michaels church, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 2.24m x 1.83m (7'4" x 6'0")with radiator.
- Refitted Shower Room/wcluxuriously equipped with white suite comprising large shower unit with rainfall shower head and wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin set into vanity unit with soft closing drawers below, wc, tiled floor, underfloor heating.
- OutsideA fine feature of the property is the charming walled rear garden. The rear garden is principally laid to lawn for ease of maintenance and extends to a depth of about 30'. There are flower beds and borders and a wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation. Large timber garden shed. Pedestrian rear access.