2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | West House, Chiswick Place
A well presented and much improved 2 bedroom first floor apartment overlooking Devonshire Park within walking distance of the seafront and town centre amenities.
The property has views over the world famous tennis courts which hosts the annual Eastbourne international ladies' and men's tennis tournament. There are 2 double bedrooms and the kitchen is equipped with a range of appliances. A thermostatically controlled modern heating system has also been installed. Early vacant possession is available with no onward chain and a viewing is recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith extensive range of cupboards, Fischer Energy efficient electric radiator, security entry phone system.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin with mixer tap.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 6.70m x 3.66m (22' x 12'0")maximum with 3 Fischer Energy efficient electric radiators, patio doors to
- Balconywith views to Devonshire Park and tennis courts.
- Kitchen: 3.56m x 2.13m (11'8" x 7')with working surfaces with cupboards and drawers below and matching cabinets over, one and a half bowl inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring AEG induction hob with Hotpoint extractor fan over, Creda electric oven, Beko washing machine and Beko tumble dryer, built in Hotpoint dishwasher and built in Hotpoint fridge/freezer.
- Bedroom 1: 4.22m x 3.15m (13'10" x 10'4")with views over Devonshire Park, extensive range of built in wardrobes, Fischer Energy efficient electric radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.20m x 2.64m (13'9" x 8'8")with view across Devonshire Park, Fischer Energy efficient electric radiator.
- Shower Roomwith large shower cubicle with Mira shower, wash basin inset into vanity unit with cupboards under and matching cabinets above, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideShort term resident and visitor parking to rear of building with additional low cost parking concessions via Eastbourne Council in the immediate area.
- Storage Cupboardsituated outside the apartment and contains the electricity meter, gas supply if required and main water tap. With storage availability for deliveries.
- Lock up Store Roomsituated on the Basement floor.
- Leaseextended to 2141 (to be confirmed)
- Maintenance£509.06 per quarter (to be confirmed)
- Ground Rent£200 pa (to be confirmed)