2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | The Mansions, 23 Compton Street
A two bedroom west town centre second floor apartment constructed by Berkeley Homes close to the seafront.
The property has been attractively maintained since built in relatively recent years and the exterior of the building is presently being redecorated. The accommodation is equipped with the usual range of high quality appliances and fittings that are typical of Berkeley Homes high standard of finish throughout their developments.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious Entrance Hallwith entry phone system, large utility cupboard housing the Megaflow hot water cylinder and plumbing for washing machine.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 113.00m x 5.61m (370'9" x 18'5")with a view over the communal gardens and double glazed door to
- Balconywith view over the communal gardens.
- Kitchen: 2.54m x 1.96m (8'4" x 6'5")with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and wall cabinets over, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances include the Bosch oven and Siemens electric hob with filter hood over and matching brushed steel splash back, eye level Siemens microwave oven, dishwasher and eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, tiled floor, concealed lighting and inset ceiling lighting with extractor fan.
- Bedroom 1: 3.90m x 3.35m (12'10" x 11')to include the depth of the mirror fronted wardrobe cupboard, double glazed door to Balcony and door to
- en suite Shower Roomwith large shower with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin and low level wc, tiled floor, towel rail, inset ceiling lighting and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 2.62m x 2.26m (8'7" x 7'5")
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash basin and low level wc, tiled floor, inset ceiling lighting, extractor fan.
- OutsideThere are communal gardens arranged to the rear which have been attractively landscaped.