5 Bedroom, House | Carew Road, Eastbourne
Retaining a wealth of period character and charm - a spaciously proportioned 5 bedroom detached family home in this sought after residential area.
The generously proportioned accommodation has been improved over the years by the present owners and now benefits from a 26' refitted kitchen/dining room as well as a magnificent 32' sitting room and large second reception room. The beautifully maintained walled rear garden extends to a depth in excess of 100' and provides a lovely setting for the property. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this fine home.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith stained glass detail.Inner door to
- Large Reception Hall: 9.14mwith understairs storage cupboard, casement door to garden, radiator.
- Cloakroom/wcwith wash basin and window.
- Magnificent Sitting Room: 9.80m x 4.57m (32'2" x 15')and affording a glorious garden aspect, period style fireplace, 3 radiators.
- Second Reception Room: 6.55m x 3.66m (21'6" x 12'0")into the bay window, period style fireplace with wood burning stove, radiator, serving hatch.
- Refitted Kitchen/Dining Room: 8.13m x 4.24m (26'8" x 13'11")reducing by 11'10" into the kitchen area and equipped a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, range cooker with extractor fan over, space and plumbing for dishwasher and further space for low level refrigerator, integrated refrigerator and freezer, large shelved pantry. radiator, door to side passage way.
- Utility Roomwith working surface and inset single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, door to
- Separate wcwith wc, wall mounted combination gas fired boiler and window.
- Study: 2.24m x 1.96m (7'4" x 6'5")affording a garden aspect.The handsome period style staircase rises from the Reception Hall to the large First Floor Landing.
- Bedroom 1: 4.90m x 4.27m (16'1" x 14'0")including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards and affording fine views across Eastbourne, radiator, loft hatch.
- En suite Bathroomwith suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, bidet, low level wc, radiator. Door to Landing.
- Bedroom 2: 4.30m x 3.68m (14'1" x 12'1")including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards and vanity unit, period style fireplace, radiator, door to
- Balconyaffording fine views across the town to the sea beyond.
- Bedroom 3: 4.60m x 4.60m (15'1" x 15'1")and affording a garden aspect, period style fire surround, vanity unit, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.66m x 3.38m (12'0" x 11'1")into the door recess, built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 5: 4.34m x 2.57m (14'3" x 8'5")securing a garden aspect, built in wardrobe cupboard, vanity unit, radiator.
- Bathroomfitted with suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail, access to large boarded loft space via retractable ladder.
- Separate wcwash basin, window.
- OutsideA particularly fine feature of this property is the beautifully maintained and landscaped rear garden. The walled rear garden measures in excess of 100' in depth and secures a southerly aspect, there are flower beds and borders and a range of mature trees and shrubs which combine to provide a good degree of privacy. A paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and again secures a southerly aspect. Large summer house, playhouse, timber garden shed, greenhouse, gated side access, large pitched roof garage with light and power points. The wide private entrance drive affords generous off road parking for several vehicles.