3 Bedroom, House | De Walden Mews, Meads
An intriguing three bedroom mews style house set within a picturesque location just off Meads high street.
The accommodation offers a high degree of flexibility for differing living styles and all of the principal rooms secure an attractive south westerly aspect. With some improvement the property offers great potential for a delightful home of a type rarely available.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Sitting/Dining Room: 5.61m x 2.84m (18'5" x 9'4")with attractive south westerly aspect, two radiators and deep walk in storage cupboard.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.96m x 2.30m (13' x 7'7")with attractive south westerly aspect and extensive range of polished granite working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and inset four ring gas hob with filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, radiator and door to
- Utility Room: 2.30m x 1.42m (7'7" x 4'8")with worktop with plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer below, wall mounted gas fired boiler for central heating, radiator and extractor fan. NB. There is potential for the introduction of a wc if required. The staircase rises to the large well lit first floor Landing with radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 4.50m x 4.40m (14'9" x 14'5")into the recesses of the irregular shaped room with window bay securing a south westerly view toward the downs, radiator and deep storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 2: 3.89m x 2.29m (12'9" x 7'6")widening to 9'9 with view toward the downs and radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, skylight window, fully tiled walls and radiator.The staircase continues to the well lit second floor Landing.
- Bedroom 3: 3.73m x 3.18m (12'3" x 10'5")into the window recess with radiator and double aspect including a view toward the downs and door to
- en suite Shower Roomwith shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, low level wc and access to under eaves storage cupboard.
- OutsideIn front of the property there is a forecourt which offers limited car parking space.
- Garage - available if required for the sum of £20,000: 5.03m x 2.54m (16'6" x 8'4")situated in the block of four garages adjacent to Meads Road with additional car parking in front of the garage.