3 Bedroom, House | Parkway, Ratton
A well presented and spaciously proportioned three bedroom semi detached house within the exclusive residential estate of Ratton.
With a wonderful garden setting the property provides accommodation that has been improved over the years by the present owners and now includes a refitted bathroom/wc and refitted kitchen. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this lovely home. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Large Entrance Lobbywith inner door to
- Reception Hallwith understairs storage cupboard, radiator, large walk in storage cupboard housing the wall mounted gas fired boiler.
- Sitting Room: 6.22m x 3.48m (20'5" x 11'5")with aspect over the front garden and fitted with log burner, fitted shelving, radiator. The sitting room communicates on the open plan with
- Dining Room: 6.63m x 2.80m (21'9" x 9'2")securing a glorious garden aspect, two radiators, casement door and sliding patio doors give access to the garden.
- Kitchen: 3.53m x 2.50m (11'7" x 8'2")fitted with a range of solid wood working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall mounted cabinets over, Butler style sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the slimline dishwasher, low level refrigerator and freezer and electric fan oven with gas hob.
- Large ground floor Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings and rainfall shower head, wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, tiled floor, heated towel rail.The stairs rise from the reception hall to the first floor Landing with access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.06m x 2.67m (13'4" x 8'9")affording a double aspect with views over the garden to the downs beyond, radiator, door to
- Separate wcwith wash basin.
- Bedroom 2: 3.38m x 2.60m (11'1" x 8'6")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, garden aspect.
- Bedroom 3: 3.56m x 2.26m (11'8" x 7'5")with radiator.
- OutsideA fine feature of this property is the delightful garden setting. The southerly rear garden extends to a depth of about 65' and is principally laid to lawn with a range of mature trees and shrubs which combine to provide a good degree of privacy. Timber garden shed, gated side access.
- Utility Roomwith space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Garagecurrently divided to provide a large storage area and office.The private entrance drive affords off road parking for several vehicles.