3 Bedroom, House | Meads Road, Meads
An extremely rare opportunity to secure a three bedroom detached chalet within a lovely garden setting close to Meads village.
The accommodation has been attractively maintained and recently improved by the present owners and now affords versatile accommodation in one of Eastbourne's most sought after locations. The gardens and grounds provide a lovely setting and affords a good degree of privacy. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith quarry tiled floor.
- Reception Hallwith engineered oak flooring, understairs storage cupboard, store cupboard with radiator, radiator.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.54m x 4.32m (18'2" x 14'2")into the bay window and affording a lovely aspect over the rear garden, stone fireplace with space for wood burning stove, double doors to
- Dining Room: 4.27m x 3.05m (14'0" x 10'0")with radiator, door to kitchen and double doors to
- Conservatory: 3.58m x 3.50m (11'9" x 11'6")with lovely rear garden aspect, tiled floor, radiator, door to garden.
- Kitchen: 4.88m x 2.44m (16'0" x 8'0")fitted with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching cupboards over, one and a half bowl ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances include the eye level double oven and grill, dishwasher, refrigerator and gas hob with filter hood over, door to
- Utility Roomwith Worcester gas fired boiler door to
- Boot/Laundry Roomwith space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, doors to both front and rear garden, door to garage.
- Bedroom 1: 4.11m x 3.96m (13'6" x 13')with garden aspect, engineered oak flooring, radiator, double doors to rear garden.
- Bathroomluxuriously refitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings over and rainfall shower head, wash basin with cupboards below, low level wc, heated towel rail, under floor heating, tiled floor.Staircase rises from the reception hall to the first floor Landing with store cupboard.
- Bedroom 2: 4.72m x 4.17m (15'6" x 13'8")with lovely aspect over the rear garden, range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.62m x 3.05m (15'2" x 10'0")with range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, garden aspect.
- Shower Roomwith white suite comprising shower unit with wall mounted fittings, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
- OutsideThe gardens and grounds have an overall measurement of 130' x 120' and provide a lovely setting for the property. The principal area of garden is to the rear and secures a south westerly aspect and a high degree of privacy. There are areas of lawn and a range of mature trees and shrubs. Double Glazed Home Office/Studio with power points, timber garden shed and greenhouse.
- Garage 1: 4.88m x 2.74m (16'0" x 9')with up and over door and personal door to the Boot/Laundry Room.
- Garage 2: 4.95m x 3.38m (16'3" x 11'1")with up and over door.The wide private entrance drive affords generous off road parking for several vehicles.