2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Como House, 105 Carlisle Road
A substantially improved and immaculately presented spacious purpose built apartment securing glorious southerly views towards the downs.
The remarkably spacious accommodation has been substantially improved over the years and now benefits from a refitted kitchen/breakfast room as well as a refitted bathroom and separate shower room. The spacious sitting/dining room secures a wonderful southerly aspect and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Reception Hall: 5.08mwith cloaks cupboard, large walk in storage/drying cupboard with radiator, entry phone system.
- Large Sitting/Dining Room: 6.15m x 4.47m (20'2" x 14'8")commanding fine southerly views over the adjacent playing fields to the downs beyond, two radiators, double glazed sliding patio doors to
- Southerly Balconywith outstanding southerly aspect.
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.47m x 2.44m (14'8" x 8'0")refitted with extensive range of solid wood working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching cabinets over, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances including electric fan oven with gas hob with filter hood over, dishwasher, washer/dryer, space for fridge/freezer, concealed wall mounted gas fired boiler, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 5.20m x 3.78m (17'1" x 12'5")with pleasant aspect over the communal grounds, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.67m x 2.74m (15'4" x 9')overlooking communal grounds, radiator.
- Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- Shower Roomrefitted with white suite comprising shower unit with wall mounted fittings and rainfall shower head, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- OutsideThere are communally maintained gardens and grounds which provide an attractive setting for the residents.
- Garage: 5.61m x 2.40m (18'5" x 7'10")with electric up and over door.Visitors Parking Spaces.