3 Bedroom, House | Brodrick Road, Eastbourne
A remarkably spacious and immaculately presented three bedroom detached chalet style house affording a substantial 190' rear garden located in this popular residential setting.
The accommodation has been well maintained over the years and is immaculately presented by the present owners. The spacious proportions will be noted overleaf. Only an inspection will convey the generous proportions of the accommodation as well as the lovely and substantial rear garden.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith deep cupboard below stairs, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 11.00m x 4.55m (36'1" x 14'11")including the depth of the recesses flanking then chimney breast, radiator, a pair of double glazed casement doors lead to the garden.
- Dining Room: 5.00m x 3.35m (16'5" x 11')including the recesses flanking the chimney breast and measured into the wide window bay, period style fireplace, radiator.
- Bedroom 3/3rd Reception Room: 3.48m x 3.38m (11'5" x 11'1")with radiator.
- Kitchen: 3.35m x 2.90m (11' x 9'6")fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, range style cooker with 8 ring gas burning hob and electric ovens below, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for refrigerator/freezer unit, low level LED lighting.
- Utility Room: 1.88m x 1.65m (6'2" x 5'5")fitted with working surfaces with cupboards below, space for laundry appliance, double glazed casement door leading to the side.
- Cloakroom/wcfitted with a white suite comprising low level wc, corner mounted wash basin, radiator, window.The staircase rises to the well lit first floor Landing, airing cupboard with radiator, loft hatch, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 3.96m x 3.66m (13' x 12'0")commanding far reaching views over Eastbourne and over the Sussex Weald to the north, large eaves storage cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.96m x 3.66m (13' x 12'0")affording distant views to the downs, two large eaves storage cupboards, radiator.
- Bathroomfitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and electric shower unit over with screen, wash basin with mixer tap and cupboard storage below, ladder radiator, radiator, part tiled walls, window.
- Separate wcwith low level wc, window.
- OutsideAn important feature of the property is the substantial rear garden which extends to a depth in excess of 190'. Mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance there are a number of outbuildings including a newly constructed Summerhouse and garden sheds. There are a variety of mature trees and shrubs which combine to provide a delightful setting and wide recently repaved terrace flanks the rear elevation. Gated access at both sides. At the front there is a generous driveway affording parking for several vehicles.