3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Cloona East, 38 Carlisle Road
An impressive spacious 3 bedroom split level apartment forming part of a magnificent period residence believed to have been constructed by the Duke of Devonshire within the popular Meads.
Affording no onward chain a main feature of this substantial property is the 23' sitting/dining room with glass vaulted ceiling. In addition there is a 19' kitchen/breakfast room with centre island whilst the 17' master bedroom has a large bay window and an en suite shower room. An early viewing appointment is highly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Reception Hall: 4.98m x 3.05m (16'4" x 10'0")with cupboard housing Alpha gas combination boiler, radiator.
- Inner Hallwaywith under stairs storage cupboard, 2 radiators.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc.
- Master Bedroom comprising Bedroom 1: 5.18m x 5.18m (17' x 17')with fireplace with ornate stone surround and mantel, radiator, door to
- en suite Shower Roomwith shower unit, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 5.54m x 4.17m (18'2" x 13'8")maximum with fireplace, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 5.70m x 3.05m (18'8" x 10'0")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath and mixer tap with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail.
- Staircase rises to the First Floor Galleried Landingwith radiator.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 6.30m x 4.65m (20'8" x 15'3")with range of solid oak working surfaces with cupboards and drawers below and matching wall cabinets over, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, five ring gas hob with filter hood above and electric ovens below, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, radiator.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 7.32m x 5.49m (24'0" x 18'0")with vaulted glass ceiling, feature fireplace, 2 radiators.
- Double Garage/Workshop/Studio: 4.72m x 3.28m (15'6" x 10'9")with power and lighting.
- OutsideThe property is located within delightful and well tended communal grounds and is approached by a sweeping 'horseshoe' gravel driveway.