4 Bedroom, House | Benbow Avenue, Eastbourne
Commanding sea views - A 3/4 bedroom house on one of the most attractive parts of Eastbourne's seafront on the east side of the town.
Compact and easily maintained gardens are arranged on both sides of the property securing a good degree of privacy. An inspection will convey the flexibility of its accommodation arrangement and the appeal of its setting.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobby
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc and radiator.
- Hallwith radiator, storage cupboard below stairs.
- Dining Room: 3.86m x 2.74m (12'8" x 9')with garden aspect, radiator and sliding double glazed patio door to the rear garden.
- Study/Bedroom 4: 3.86m x 1.83m (12'8" x 6'0")with garden aspect, radiator.
- Kitchen: 3.84m x 2.95m (12'7" x 9'8")into the wide recess with garden aspect and range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and wall cabinets over, inset stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine and for dish washer, space for range oven, wall mounted gas fired boiler for central heating and serving hatch to dining room.The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the first floor Landing with radiator, linen storage cupboard housing water cylinder.
- Sitting Room: 4.93m x 3.20m (16'2" x 10'6")commanding a lovely southerly aspect over lawned gardens to the sea, Juliet style Balcony, radiator.
- Bedroom: 2.97m x 2.87m (9'9" x 9'5")into the wide recess with radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, radiator and extractor fan.The staircase continues to the second floor Landing with access to loft space.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 3.73m x 3.48m (12'3" x 11'5")excluding the depth of the floor to ceiling mirror fronted wardrobe cupboard, commanding outstanding views over lawned gardens to the sea and along the coast toward Beachy Head, radiator and door to
- en suite Shower Roomwith large shower unit, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail and window.
- Bedroom 2: 3.96m x 2.40m (13' x 7'10")reducing due to sloping ceiling and commanding outstanding views over Eastbourne to the countryside beyond, built in wardrobe/storage cupboard, radiator.
- OutsideThere are compact and easily maintained gardens arranged to the front and rear. The rear garden is partly lawned with a terrace securing sun through much of the day and with access from the dining room. The front garden secures sun at the end of the day and is attractively enclosed giving a good degree of privacy with a secluded terrace.
- Garage: 5.26m x 2.20m (17'3" x 7'3")with up and over door, personal rear door to the garden.The entrance drive affords additional off road car parking space for two cars.