3 Bedroom, House | Milton Road, Old Town
An excellent semi detached family house of generous proportions in the heart of Old Town.
The property is exceptionally well placed for a wide range of shopping facilities as well as popular local schools. Scenic downland countryside flanks the Old Town area. There are main line rail services from Eastbourne to London Victoria and to Gatwick.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith double glazed front door to
- Spacious Entrance Hallwith attractive oak parquet flooring, radiator, deep storage cupboard below stairs.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, radiator, window.
- Sitting Room: 4.20m x 3.45m (13'9" x 11'4")into the window bay with attractive period style fire surround and marble hearth, two radiators.
- Drawing Room: 4.01m x 3.18m (13'2" x 10'5")with attractively southerly garden aspect, radiator and sliding double glazed patio door to the garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.27m x 2.51m (14'0" x 8'3")into the wide recess and with attractive southerly garden aspect, range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Stoves four ring gas hob with filter hood over, brushed steel finished oven with grill above, plumbing for dishwasher and for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, wall mounted GlowWorm gas fired boiler and double glazed door to the garden.The attractive period style staircase rises to the first floor Landing with radiator and access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.67m x 3.43m (15'4" x 11'3")with radiator and fitted mirror fronted wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2: 4.04m x 3.18m (13'3" x 10'5")with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.74m x 2.54m (9' x 8'4")with linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder, radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings and shower screen, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, windows and inset ceiling lighting.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of this property is its garden arranged to the front and rear. The rear garden extends to a depth of about 75' and secures a southerly aspect. Extensively laid to lawn there are also borders containing a variety of trees and shrubs which combine to provide a good degree of privacy.The entrance drive affords good off road car parking space.