3 Bedroom, House | Montague Way, Westham
An immaculately presented end of terraced three bedroom house with a lovely south westerly rear garden and garage.
The property has been improved in recent years and includes a large and useful workshop/utility store adjacent to the house. Only an internal inspection will convey the appeal of this charming home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner double glazed door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator and deep cupboard below stairs.
- 'L' shaped open plan Sitting/Dining Room: 7.32m x 3.20m (24'0" x 10'6")narrowing to 8'6 in the dining area with radiator, attractive double aspect and double glazed patio doors give access to the rear garden.
- Kitchen: 2.67m x 2.36m (8'9" x 7'9")with lovely garden aspect and equipped with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the ceran four ring hob with oven below and filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for refrigerator and freezer, double glazed door to the rear garden.The staircase rises to the first floor Landing with linen storage cupboard housing the wall mounted gas fired boiler for central heating, access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 3.86m x 2.95m (12'8" x 9'8")with radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.35m x 2.57m (11' x 8'5")with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.92m x 2.08m (9'7" x 6'10")approximate maximum measurements into the recess, radiator.
- Spacious refitted Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with shower end equipped with wall mounted multi jet shower fittings and screen, wash basin and unit with cupboards below, low level wc.
- OutsideA delightful feature of this property is its attractive landscaped rear garden which secures a south westerly aspect and extends to a depth in excess of 30'. A wide terrace flanks the rear elevation and at the end of the lawned garden is an additional terrace with a sheltered seating area.
- Large timber framed Workshop: 7.75m x 2.87m (25'5" x 9'5")approximately with power and light points, front and rear access.
- Garagesituated in the nearby garage block with very generous car parking space at the front of the house.