2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Clovelly, 20 Blackwater Road
A beautifully presented two bedroom apartment forming part of this sought after development in lower Meads.
This spaciously proportioned apartment has been improved by the present owners and benefits from a charming 16' sitting/dining room with brick fireplace as well as a 14' kitchen/breakfast room. The apartment is immaculately presented throughout and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Reception Hall: 9.14min length with entry phone system, radiator, sensored lighting.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 4.93m x 4.10m (16'2" x 13'5")with handsome brick fireplace, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.27m x 2.90m (14'0" x 9'6")refitted with an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, sink unit with mixer tap, integrated electric fan oven with gas hob and filter hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, further space for fridge/freezer and low level refrigerator and freezer, large cupboard housing the wall mounted gas fired boiler, tiled floor, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 3.89m x 3.48m (12'9" x 11'5")approximate measurements of the 'L' shaped room, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.11m x 3.58m (13'6" x 11'9")affording a double aspect, radiator.
- Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings over, wash basin, wc, large store cupboard with radiator.
- OutsideThere are attractively maintained gardens and grounds provided for the enjoyment of the residents. Residents Parking Space.Length of lease : 90 years (to be confirmed)Maintenance charge : £2,341.00 per annum (to be confirmed)Ground rent : £230.00 per annum (to be confirmed)