3 Bedroom, House | Ashampstead Place, Upperton Road
Offers in Excess of £340,000 - A most conveniently located and attractively presented semi detached house of generous proportions.
The accommodation has been attractively maintained over the years and now affords a delightful home particularly for buyers needing easy access to the facilities of the town centre.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith two deep storage cupboards below the stairs, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, radiator and window.
- Sitting Room: 5.18m x 3.78m (17' x 12'5")with fire surround for electric fire, radiator and glazed double doors give access to the entrance hall and archway to
- Dining Room: 3.56m x 3.18m (11'8" x 10'5")with south westerly garden aspect, radiator, double glazed door to the rear garden and serving hatch from
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.06m x 2.62m (13'4" x 8'7")with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Bosch oven with the four ring Bosch gas hob with filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine and for dishwasher, heated towel rail, breakfast bar and double glazed door to
- Double glazed Conservatory: 3.15m x 2.24m (10'4" x 7'4")with garden aspect and door to the rear garden.The staircase rises to the first floor Landing with deep linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder, retractable ladder access to the loft space.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 3.96m x 3.56m (13' x 11'8")including the depth of the range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator and door to
- Large Shower Roomwith shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin with drawers and cupboards below, low level wc, radiator, window.
- Bedroom 2: 4.93m x 2.97m (16'2" x 9'9")to include the depth of the extensive range of fitted and built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.18m x 1.90m (10'5" x 6'3")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower fitting, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, window.
- OutsideThere are compact and easily maintained gardens arranged to the front and rear. The rear courtyard style garden secures a south westerly aspect and is paved for ease of maintenance. There is access to the garden from the dining room and gated rear access to the
- Garagewhich is situated at the left hand end of the garage block.