7 Bedroom, House | Royal Parade, Eastbourne
A remarkably spacious and beautifully presented 7 bedroom home affording glorious views from Eastbourne's scenic seafront.
The accommodation has been extensively improved over the years by the present owners and now provides spacious versatile accommodation of a type rarely available along Eastbourne's seafront. Glorious seaviews can be enjoyed from the first and second floors and this property has the added benefit of a garage and option to park several vehicles. An early appointment to view this wonderful home is strongly recommended.
- 7 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchinner door to
- Entrance Lobbywith decorative tiled floor and door to
- Reception Hallwith radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.80m x 4.34m (15'9" x 14'3")with southerly aspect, bay window, period style fireplace, radiator.
- Dining Room/Bedroom 8: 4.10m x 3.68m (13'5" x 12'1")into the bay window, radiator.
- en suite Shower Roomwith white suite comprising shower unit with wall mounted fittings, pedestal wash basin, wc.
- Breakfast Room: 3.68m x 3.66m (12'1" x 12'0")with aspect over the rear garden, radiator, patio doors to garden. Door to
- Cellar: 4.80m x 4.34m (15'9" x 14'3")reduced head height and separated into 2 principal areas.
- Refitted Kitchen: 5.38m x 2.44m (17'8" x 8'0")with courtyard garden aspect and fitted with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets above, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space for range cooker with filter hood over, space low level refrigerator, tiled floor. Door to garden.
- Utility Room: 3.80m x 2.13m (12'6" x 7')with space and plumbing for appliances.
- Ground Floor Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, wc, heated towel rail.The handsome period style staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing with airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- Bedroom 1: 5.82m x 4.47m (19'1" x 14'8")into the wide bay window and affording views acress the seafront to the English channel, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 5.00m x 3.68m (16'5" x 12'1")into the bay window, 2 radiators.
- en suite Shower Roomwith white suite comprising shower unit with wall mounted fitttings, wash basin set into vanity unit, wc, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3: 4.04m x 3.35m (13'3" x 11')with built in wardrobe cupboards and fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- en suite Shower Roomwith white suite comprising shower unit with wall mounted fittings, pedestal wash basin, wc, tiled floor.
- Bathroomwith suite comprising roll top and claw foot bath, pedestal wash basin, wc and heated towel rail.The handsome staircase continues to the Second Floor Landing with radiator, built in storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 4: 4.98m x 2.64m (16'4" x 8'8")wash basin, radiator, under eaves storage, fitted wardrobe cupboards.
- Bedroom 5: 4.11m x 2.80m (13'6" x 9'2")excluding the depth of the fitted wardrobe cupboards, vanity unit, radiator.
- Bedroom 6: 4.45m x 3.00m (14'7" x 9'10")approximate measurement of the irregular shaped room, commanding fabulous views to the sea, wash basin, radiator.
- Bedroom 7: 3.20m x 2.51m (10'6" x 8'3")maximum measurements of the irregular shaped room, glorious sea view, built in wardrobe cupboard, wash basin, radiator.
- Shower Roomwith white suite comprising shower unit with wall mounted fittings, pedestal wash basin, wc, heated towel rails.
- OutsideThe gardens are arranged to the front and rear of the property. The front garden is attractively landscaped and principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders. The large courtyard style rear garden extends to a depth of about 50'. Gated side access and wide gated access at the rear for off road parking.
- Garage: 5.50m x 3.53m (18'1" x 11'7")with up and over door, personal door to garden.