3 Bedroom, House | Ringwood Road, Eastbourne
A substantially renovated semi detached house with a 130' southerly rear garden affording a fine investment opportunity.
The accommodation is currently arranged to provide five studio apartments each served by dedicated bathroom facilities. In addition there is a large and well fitted modern kitchen with adjacent dining area as well as a separate utility room. The detached studio affords potential for additional accommodation subject to the necessary consents being obtained. The generous accommodation may also appeal to a family who might seek to revert the use to single occupancy again subject to obtaining the necessary planning consents. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith radiator, part glazed inner front door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator and deep cupboard below stairs.
- Room 1 (Sitting Room): 4.45m x 3.66m (14'7" x 12'0")measured into the window bay and including the depth of the chimney breast recess, radiator and door to
- en suite Shower Room/wcwith independent shower unit, wash basin and low level wc, extractor fan.
- Room 2 (Dining Room): 4.22m x 3.28m (13'10" x 10'9")affording an aspect over the rear garden and with radiator.
- Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 7.54m x 3.43m (24'9" x 11'3")(reducing to 6'3 in the breakfast area) fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall mounted cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for large range style cooker with filter hood over, space for dishwashing machine, space for large American style fridge/freezer, two radiators, extractor fan, double glazed door to the side. Door to
- Utility Room: 2.34m x 2.10m (7'8" x 6'11")(approximate 'L' shaped measurements) with space and plumbing for laundry appliances, wall mounted Vaillant gas fired boiler, window.
- Shower Room/wcwith independent shower unit, wash basin and low level wc, extractor fan.The staircase rises to the well lit first floor Landing with Velux window and loft hatch.
- Room 3 (Bedroom): 5.38m x 3.63m (17'8" x 11'11")affording a pleasant aspect over the rear garden, small kitchenette area, radiator and door to
- en suite Shower Roomfitted with independent shower unit, wash basin and low level wc, extractor fan.
- Room 4 (Bedroom): 3.50m x 3.12m (11'6" x 10'3")with radiator and door to
- en suite Shower Room/wcfitted with independent shower unit, wash basin and low level wc, extractor fan and window.
- Room 5 (Bedroom): 4.37m x 3.66m (14'4" x 12'0")measured into the window bay and including the depth of the chimney breast recesses, small kitchenette area and door to
- en suite Shower Roomwith independent shower unit, wash basin and low level wc, extractor fan and window.
- OutsideAn important feature of the property is the 130' south facing rear garden. Currently divided into two sections with the principal area being mainly lawned for ease of maintenance interspersed with a number of flowering plants and shrubs as well as a variety of outbuildings. Gated side access and garden store. At the front there is a generous block paved entrance drive providing off road parking for a number of vehicles.Detached Studio divided into two rooms:
- Room 1: 2.62m x 2.60m (8'7" x 8'6")with electric radiator.
- Room 2: 3.45m x 2.62m (11'4" x 8'7")(including the deep door recess and with electric radiator.
- En suite Shower Roomfitted with independent shower unit, wash basin and low level wc, extractor fan.