3 Bedroom, House | Green Street, Old Town
A spaciously proportioned three bedroom period style house in the sought after residential area of Old Town.
The property has been improved by the current owners and now benefits from a refitted bathroom/wc. The generously proportioned accommodation features two large reception rooms as well as a 15' kitchen/breakfast room. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith inner door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith understairs storage cupboard, period style cornicing, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.52m x 4.14m (14'10" x 13'7")into the bay window which secures a view toward the downs, feature brick fireplace, radiator.
- Dining Room: 3.96m x 3.38m (13' x 11'1")with aspect over the rear garden, Victorian style fireplace, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.67m x 3.05m (15'4" x 10'0")fitted with an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, further space for cooker and low level refrigerator and freezer, wall mounted gas fired boiler, further fitted storage cupboards, door to garden.The handsome staircase rises from the reception hall to the first floor Landing with access to loft space.
- Spacious Bedroom: 5.26m x 4.47m (17'3" x 14'8")with view toward the downs, bay window, fireplace, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.96m x 3.38m (13' x 11'1")with aspect over the rear garden, fireplace, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.48m x 3.05m (11'5" x 10'0")including the depth of the door recess, garden aspect, radiator.
- Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin, wc, tiled floor, radiator.
- OutsideThere are gardens arranged to the front and rear of the property with the walled rear garden affording a good degree of privacy. The rear garden is principally laid to paving for ease of maintenance with flower beds and borders and a eucalyptus tree, timber shed. The pretty front garden is mainly laid to lawn with flower beds and borders.
- Cellaragewith lighting