2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Queens Cliff, 24 Carew Road
An immaculately presented and spaciously proportioned 2 bedroom second floor apartment affording glorious views over Eastbourne to the sea.
This fine apartment forms part of a recent purpose built development by the highly regarded developers Holbeck & Lewis. Fine views can be enjoyed from all the principal rooms and the property has the added benefit of an allocated under cover parking bay. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious Communal Entrance Hallwith passenger lift and staircase to second floor landing. Communal rubbish chute. Private front door to
- Large Reception Hall: 4.27min length, radiator
- Sitting/Dining Room: 4.40m x 3.96m (14'5" x 13')excluding the depth of the door recess and securing glorious views across Eastbourne to the sea beyond, Juliet balcony, handsome marble fire surround with electric fire, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.04m x 2.70m (13'3" x 8'10")and luxuriously equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances including the eye level electric fan oven with microwave over and warming drawer below, ceramic hob with filter hood over, refrigerator and freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, tiled floor, wall mounted gas fired boiler, view towards the downs.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.38m x 3.48m (17'8" x 11'5")maximum approximate measurements of the L shaped room into the door recess and affording lovely views to the sea, range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator. Door to
- Large en suite Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath, separate shower unit with wall mounted fittings, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, fully tiled walls and floor, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.18m x 2.97m (10'5" x 9'9")with view towards the downs, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Luxurious Shower Roomfitted with white suite comprising large shower unit with wall mounted fittings, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, fully tiled walls and floor, radiator.
- OutsideThere are well maintained communal grounds, private allocated parking space accessed via electronic security door. Large lock up store room.
- Leaseapproximately 109 year left (to be confirmed)
- Maintenanceapproximately £1,400 pa (to be confirmed)
- Ground Rent£60 pa (to be confirmed)