2 Bedroom, Bungalow | Upper Ratton Drive, Eastbourne
A remarkably spacious 2 bedroom bungalow affording wonderful views across Eastbourne to the sea from the exclusive Ratton area of Eastbourne.
The generously proportioned accommodation has been improved over the years but is now in need of updating. The fine seaviews can be enjoyed from the sitting/dining room and the main bedroom. An early appointment to view is recommended to appreciate the high merit and appeal of this property.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner door to
- Reception Hallwith door to
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 6.70m x 5.44m (22' x 17'10")and affording a glorious aspect with views to the sea, 2 radiators.
- Inner Hallwith store cupboard, radiator, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.00m x 3.96m (13'1" x 13')securing a lovely rear garden aspect and fitted with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and wall mounted cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for American style fridge/freezer and further space and plumbing for washing machine and cooker, deep walk in larder cupboard.
- Rear Lobbywith door to garden and store cupboard.
- Bedroom 1: 4.52m x 4.45m (14'10" x 14'7")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards and securing glorious views toward the sea, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.96m x 3.50m (13' x 11'6")including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards and affording a garden aspect, radiator.
- Bathroomfitted with white suite comprising bath with electric shower over, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, radiator.
- Separate wcwith wash basin.
- OutsideThe landscaped gardens surround the property and provide a lovely setting. The rear garden is tiered for ease of use and is principally laid to lawn securing a south westerly aspect. A wide paved patio flanks the rear elevation and again secures a south westerly aspect. A further paved patio area flanks the south side of the property and secures wonderful sea views. Greenhouse, small summer house with views of the sea.
- Garage: 5.03m x 2.62m (16'6" x 8'7")with up and over door.The entrance drive provides parking space for one vehicle.