2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | High View Court, Silverdale Road
A spaciously proportioned two bedroom ground floor purpose built apartment with large southerly patio in this sought after residential area of lowerFrom: Anto Bottrill
The immaculately presented accommodation has been substantially improved by the present owners and now affords a 13' refitted kitchen as well as a large refitted shower room. A feature of this apartment is the large patio which secures a southerly aspect and measures approximately 20' x 15'. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith service delivery cupboards, cloaks cupboard, deep shelved storage cupboard, entry phone system.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 6.25m x 3.96m (20'6" x 13')with southerly aspect over the patio to the communal garden, two radiators, double glazed door to patio.
- Refitted Kitchen: 4.17m x 2.18m (13'8" x 7'2")fitted with extensive range of working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets over, sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances include the electric fan self cleaning oven, electric hob with filter hood over, dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, concealed wall mounted gas fired boiler. The kitchen secures a lovely southerly aspect over the private patio.
- Bedroom 1: 4.57m x 3.18m (15' x 10'5")with view over the communal gardens, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.28m x 2.95m (10'9" x 9'8")including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Large refitted Shower Roomfitted with white suite comprising large shower unit with wall mounted fittings, modern wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, fully tiled walls, radiator, space and plumbing for washing machine.
- OutsideThere are attractively maintained communal gardens and grounds provided for the enjoyment of the residents.
- Undercover Parking Bayaccessed via electronic doors.
- Lease999 years from 1976 (to be confirmed)
- Maintenance£3,650 pa to include water, sewerage and contribution toward the contingency fund (to be confirmed)