4 Bedroom, House | Rosebery Avenue, Eastbourne
A substantially improved and tastefully presented four bedroom detached house of Edwardian period character conveniently located in a favoured residential area.
The tastefully presented accommodation has been substantially improved in recent years with special care taken to preserve some fine period detail and character. Principal features include a magnificent 25' drawing room, luxurious kitchen with breakfast room, dining room and four large double bedrooms. This substantial property and its generous proportions will only be fully appreciated upon an inspection.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith fitted coir floor mat, storage cupboard.
- Cloakroom/wcfitted with a white suite comprising low level wc, wall mounted wash basin with mixer tap, ladder radiator, two windows.From the entrance lobby an inner front door opens to the
- Reception Hallwith store cupboard below stairs, two radiators.
- Magnificent Drawing Room: 7.70m x 4.52m (25'3" x 14'10")with a triple aspect and affording views into the rear garden, period style fireplace surround with wood burning stove inset, two radiators, double glazed sliding door leading to the
- Conservatory: 3.35m x 2.84m (11' x 9'4")affording a lovely aspect into the rear garden, ceramic tiled floor and ceiling fan, pair of double glazed doors lead to the decked terrace and garden.
- Dining Room: 4.01m x 3.05m (13'2" x 10'0")with display recess, large cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator.
- Breakfast Room: 2.82m x 2.10m (9'3" x 6'11")
- Luxuriously refitted Kitchen: 4.65m x 3.43m (15'3" x 11'3")fitted with an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall mounted cabinets over, composite sink unit with mixer tap and drinking water attachment with large draining board, Falcon five ring range cooker with double ovens below and Rangmaster filter hood over, integrated refrigerator, space and plumbing for dishwasher, wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, ceramic tiled floor, double glazed casement door leading to the side.
- Inner Hallwith radiator and double glazed casement door leading to the side.
- Study/Bedroom 4: 4.10m x 3.48m (13'5" x 11'5")including the recesses flanking the chimney breast and with radiator.The handsome period style staircase rises to the spacious first floor galleried Landing with radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 4.57m x 3.96m (15' x 13')affording a lovely open aspect over the rear garden and adjacent neighboring gardens, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.24m x 3.50m (13'11" x 11'6")including the recesses flanking the chimney breast, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.06m x 3.30m (13'4" x 10'10")including the depth of the recesses flanking the chimney breast and affording a double aspect, radiator.
- Refitted Bathroom/wcluxuriously equipped with white suite comprising large panelled bath with shower end and independent shower fittings with glass screen, wall mounted wash basin with storage below, low level wc, large ladder radiator, fully tiled walls, window, access hatch to loft space.
- Shower Roomfitted with large glass enclosed shower unit with wall mounted fittings, pedestal wash basin, large ladder radiator, built in store cupboard, fully tiled walls, window.
- Separate wcwith white low level wc and window.
- OutsideThe rear garden measures approximately 40' in depth narrowing to a point and is mainly lawned for ease of maintenance with borders and raised beds stocked with a variety of shrubs and flowering plants. A wide part paved and part decked terrace flanks the side and rear elevations and secures a good degree of privacy. The front of the property is arranged as a large in and out driveway.
- Detached Garage: 5.49m x 3.60m (18'0" x 11'10")with up and over door, power and lighting, double glazed door leading to
- Utility Room: 3.66m x 2.50m (12'0" x 8'2")(approximate dimensions of this irregular shaped room) fitted with a range of working surfaces with cupboard units above and below, space and plumbing for laundry appliances, ceramic floor tiles, double glazed window with aspect into the rear garden.