3 Bedroom, House | Shortlands Close, Eastbourne
An extended and immaculately presented 3 bedroom detached family home with south westerly rear garden situated close to old Willingdon village.
The accommodation has been immaculately maintained by the present owners and recently improved by the installation of a luxurious new kitchen and utility room. The accommodation has also been extended to provide an additional reception room as well as an unusually large master bedroom suite. The immaculate south westerly garden provides a lovely setting for the home and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith deep cupboard below stairs, radiator.
- Cloakroom/wcfitted with low level wc, corner wash basin, window.
- Sitting Room: 4.95m x 3.45m (16'3" x 11'4")excluding the depth of the bay window, with attractive fireplace surround inset with electric coal effect fire, radiator.
- Dining Room: 3.12m x 2.82m (10'3" x 9'3")with a pair of double glazed casement doors to the rear garden, radiator and serving hatch.
- Study: 3.25m x 2.70m (10'8" x 8'10")with radiator.
- Kitchen: 3.30m x 2.29m (10'10" x 7'6")affording a delightful aspect into the rear garden and recently refitted with a range of solid oak working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below, stainless steel double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space for gas cooker with large Neff filter hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwashing machine, double glazed casement doors to the garden. Continuing on the open plan there is a secondary area of kitchen and
- Utility Room: 2.70m x 2.26m (8'10" x 7'5")fitted with a range of solid oak working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboard below and matching range of wall mounted units over, space for additional laundry appliance, space for large refrigerator/freezer unit, wall mounted Alpha gas fired boiler, radiator, double glazed casement doors to the rear patio.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with deep shelved airing cupboard housing the lagged hot water cylinder and further storage cupboard above, access hatch to loft, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 4.93m x 4.14m (16'2" x 13'7")approximate maximum dimensions of this L shaped room, affording some distant views over Eastbourne toward the sea, large mirror fronted double wardrobe cupboards, additional deep shelved storage cupboard, 2 radiators, double glazedcasement doors to a Balcony.
- en suite Shower Roomfitted with a white suite comprising large glass enclosed and fully tiled shower unit, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, ladder radiator, extractor fan, window.
- Bedroom 2: 4.24m x 3.45m (13'11" x 11'4")with large built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.10m x 2.84m (10'2" x 9'4")affording delightful views over the rear garden and toward the scenic countryside of the South Downs National Park, large built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bathroomfitted with a modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and independent shower fitting for shower curtain, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, ladder radiator, mirror fronted cabinet, part tiled walls, window.
- OutsideThere are immaculately maintained gardens arranged to the front and rear of the property with the rear garden extending to a depth of approximately 50' and securing an open south westerly aspect. Mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance and flanked by ornamental and flowering boarders. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation providing a generous seating area. Timber garden shed, gated access at both sides. At the front there is a further area of pretty garden and an area of hard standing providing parking space.
- Garagelocated adjacent to the property and with an up and over door.