3 Bedroom, House | Holywell Close, Eastbourne
Rarely available - an attractive Regency style link detached 3 bedroom house with south facing garden located within the much sought after Meads village.
Situated adjacent to Holywell seafront the property is immaculately presented and affords light and bright accommodation throughout. The open plan kitchen/dining room benefits from modern units with some integrated appliances and a 21' utility room. The sitting room has a large bay window which attracts much light whilst the study area has direct access to a sun terrace. There are sea views from the dual aspect master bedroom. Available with no onward chain and early appointment to view is highly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith parquet flooring, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wall mounted wash basin, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 5.80m x 4.04m (19'0" x 13'3")with southerly aspect, fireplace with fitted gas wood burner stove style fire, range of built in shelving and cupboard space, 2 radiators.
- Study Area: 2.13m x 2.00m (7' x 6'7")with radiator, door to sun terrace.
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.80m x 3.48m (19'0" x 11'5")maximum with radiator, range of granite style working surfaces with cupboards and drawers below and matching cabinets over, one and a half bowl inset sink unit with mixer tap, space for double oven with filter hood above, fitted fridge and freezer.
- Utility Room: 6.40m x 1.52m (21' x 5')with working surface with cupboards below and matching cabinets over, single drainer inset sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher with further space for dryer, patio doors to rear garden.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space, airing cupboard, radiator. Door to Roof Terrace.
- Bedroom 1: 4.70m x 3.66m (15'5" x 12'0")with seaviews, dual aspect, radiator, built in wardrobes, further built in cupboard.
- Bedroom 2: 3.89m x 3.66m (12'9" x 12'0")with 2 radiators, built in cupboards and double doors to Juliet style balcony.
- Bedroom 3: 3.05m x 2.34m (10'0" x 7'8")with seaviews, radiator.
- Shower Roomwith large double shower with Grohe shower unit and granite style seating area, wash basin inset into vanity unit with cupboards under, low level wc, radiator, heated towel rail.
- OutsideTo the rear of the property there is a delightful south facing well tended garden which is mainly laid to patio for ease of maintenance with raised borders well stocked with a variety of flowers, plants and associated flora. Outside tap. Summer House. There is also gated side access.
- Garage: 5.74m x 2.50m (18'10" x 8'2")with automated up and over door and lighting.