3 Bedroom, House | Freeman Avenue, Hampden Park, Eastbourne
A detached family house with a delightful and level mature garden of about 140' in depth.
The property offers great potential for a fine family home and early vacant possession is available if required. An inspection will convey the appeal and potential of this property.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbyand inner door to
- Entrance Hallwith deep storage cupboard below stairs, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc and window.
- Sitting Room: 4.78m x 4.57m (15'8" x 15')with gas coal effect fire set into contemporary period style surround, radiator.
- Dining Room: 3.48m x 3.48m (11'5" x 11'5")with electric coal effect fire set into contemporary style surround, radiator and lovely garden aspect.
- Kitchen: 3.12m x 2.36m (10'3" x 7'9")with garden aspect and extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset stainless steel double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the oven and matching brushed steel finished four ring gas hob and filter hood over, Whirlpool dishwashing machine and Hotpoint washing machine, refrigerator and freezer, wall mounte Vaillant gas fired boiler, door to rear garden.The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.78m x 3.50m (15'8" x 11'6")with radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.48m x 3.48m (11'5" x 11'5")with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.10m x 2.44m (10'2" x 8'0")with linen cupboard housing lagged water cylinder.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment and independent Mira wall mounted shower fitting over, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator, window.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is the lovely rear garden which extends to a depth of about 140'. Extensively laid to lawn for ease of maintenance there are a variety or ornamental shrubs and trees and a wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation. A large timber framed Summer House/Workshop is a feature at the end of the garden and, with some minor repair, provides an added facility for a variety of use.
- Garage: 5.36m x 2.74m (17'7" x 9')with up and over door, power and light points, personal door to the garden. The entrance drive provides generous additional off road car parking space.