3 Bedroom, House | Green Street, Eastbourne
A spacious three bedroom Victorian house with garage situated in the sought after Old Town area of Eastbourne.
The property has been improved over the years to provide generous attractively presented accommodation in one of the most sought after areas of Eastbourne. An inspection is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith Victorian arch detail, radiator, large under stairs storage cupboard.
- Sitting Room: 4.98m x 4.10m (16'4" x 13'5")into the bay window and with handsome fireplace, radiator.
- Dining Room: 4.65m x 3.30m (15'3" x 10'10")with fireplace with gas heater, radiator, double glazed casement door to rear garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.14m x 2.80m (13'7" x 9'2")with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, stainless steel single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer and oven, Vailant wall mounted gas fired boiler, door to rear garden and door to
- Utility Roomwith large butler style sink and space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, radiator, door to
- Separate wcThe handsome period style staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with access to the loft space and two built in storage cupboards.
- Bedroom 1: 4.10m x 3.02m (13'5" x 9'11")
- Bedroom 2: 3.70m x 3.28m (12'2" x 10'9")
- Bedroom 3: 3.12m x 2.13m (10'3" x 7')
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising shower unit with electric Mira shower, corner bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash basin, radiator, 2 built in storage cupboards.
- Separate wcwith low level wc and window.
- OutsideThe small gardens are arranged to the front and rear. The rear garden has been paved for ease of maintenance and gives access to the
- Large Single Garageapproached from Fiennes Close with electric up and over door, light and power.