5 Bedroom, House | Hillside, East Dean
An immaculately presented and substantially improved five bedroom detached house occupying an elevated position commanding breathtaking panoramic views towards the sea, Belle Tout Lighthouse and scenic downland.
Merriefields has been the subject of much improvement by the current owners and now combines a traditional Sussex style elevation with a stylish bespoke contemporary interior. Features include a spacious sitting room and a large open plan kitchen/breakfast room, both of which have bi fold doors opening onto an impressive sun terrace which affords glorious southerly views. The property offers flexible accommodation and is set within mature gardens. Available with no onward chain.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hall: 4.75m x 2.87m (15'7" x 9'5")with built in cupboard and underfloor heating.
- Inner Reception Hall: 7.26m x 3.07m (23'10" x 10'1")with underfloor heating and divided into two reception areas.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 7.62m x 5.18m (25'0" x 17')into recess with triple aspect, underfloor heating, bi folding doors opening onto sun terrace.
- Study: 4.10m x 2.92m (13'5" x 9'7")affording views, underfloor heating.
- Ground floor Shower Roomwith large built in shower unit with Bristan shower, wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, underfloor heating.
- Large Spacious open plan Kitchen/Dining Room: 8.03m x 7.52m (26'4" x 24'8")with triple aspect, a range of granite style working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under, one and a half bowl inset sink unit with mixer tap with built in five ring gas hob with extractor fan over, Bosch electric double oven, Bosch dishwasher, underfloor heating, bi folding doors lead to the large sun terrace.
- Utility Room: 7.00m x 3.68m (23' x 12'1")with granite style working surface with cupboards under with matching cabinets above, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, underfloor heating.Staircase rises to the first floor Landing with linen storage cupboard, two radiators, access to the large Loft partly boarded with Velux windows.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.66m x 3.96m (18'7" x 13')with two radiators, built in wardrobes, door to Balcony and door to.
- En suite Shower Roomwith large double shower cubicle, wash basin with mixer tap, vanity unit with cupboards under, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 5.64m x 3.70m (18'6" x 12'2")with triple aspect, two radiators.
- Guest Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 3: 4.80m x 3.15m (15'9" x 10'4")with radiator.
- En suite Shower Roomwith large double shower unit, wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, radiator, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 4: 3.12m x 2.95m (10'3" x 9'8")with radiator, double aspect, built in cupboard.
- Bedroom 5: 3.15m x 2.36m (10'4" x 7'9")with fitted wardrobe.
- Bathroom/Shower Roomwith panelled bath and mixer tap, large double shower unit, wall mounted wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideThe property is set within lovely landscaped gardens which afford fine southerly views to downland, Belle Tout Lighthouse and the English Channel beyond. A large newly paved terrace spans the width of the house lawns and borders beyond. There is also a large greenhouse and enclosed kitchen garden. To the front of the property there is a landscaped garden with a sweeping in and out driveway providing generous parking for several vehicles.
- Double Garage: 5.30m x 4.88m (17'5" x 16'0")with up and over automatic door, power and lighting.