6 Bedroom, House | Lewes Road, Eastbourne
A spacious and substantially extended detached six bedroom family house in a most attractively landscaped garden within one mile of Eastbourne's town centre.
The accommodation has been significantly improved by the present owners and arranged with attractive features including 24' reception room with access to the charming rear garden via a bi-folding door system. The spacious kitchen/breakfast room is equipped with a range of fitted appliances and the property provides a wonderful opportunity for a fine family home.
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Handsome Entrance Porchand front door with stained glass detail to
- Reception Hallwith concealed radiator, oak flooring and handsome period staircase.
- Sitting Room: 5.18m x 3.73m (17' x 12'3")with polished stone period style fire surround, radiator, plantation style shuttered windows.
- Dining/Third Reception Room: 4.47m x 3.76m (14'8" x 12'4")with handsome polished stone period style fire surround, radiator, plantation style shuttered windows.
- Magnificent Family Sitting Room: 7.40m x 4.62m (24'3" x 15'2")into the recesses and featuring a log burning stove set into the raised hearth, oak flooring, two concealed radiators, double glazed roof light, large walk in storage cupboard which also gives access to further storage space housing the water softening system, bi-folding double glazed doors open onto the garden terrace.
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.13m x 4.78m (16'10" x 15'8")commanding a fine garden aspect and equipped with an extensive range of solid oak working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, corner carousel storage units and pull out larder cabinets, integrated appliances include the Aga style range oven by Ever Hot with main oven, warming oven and slow oven and grill with a range of covered hot plates above and filter hood over, inset five ring gas hob with filter hood over, dishwashing machine with wine cooling unit, large American style refrigerator by Samsung, radiator and concealed convector radiator, inset ceiling lighting, door to
- Utility Roomwith deep china sink with mixer tap and oak worktop with range of storage cupboards, radiator, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed door to garden and door to
- Cloakroomwith wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, wall cabinets, heated towel rail.The fine period style staircase rises to the First Floor Landings with concealed radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 5.18m x 3.78m (17' x 12'5")with range of floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes, shuttered windows, radiator and door to
- Refitted Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with multi jet shower system and shower screen, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboards below and illuminated mirror over, wall cabinet, radiator, heated towel rail and window.
- Bedroom 2: 3.78m x 3.76m (12'5" x 12'4")with shuttered windows and radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.76m x 3.48m (12'4" x 11'5")to include the depth of the range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.78m x 2.70m (12'5" x 8'10")with radiator.
- Spacious Shower Roomwith large shower with shower screen and multi jet shower system, wash basin with cabient below and illuminated mirror over, wall cabinet, low level wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan and window.
- Separate wcwith wash basin and low level suite, window.The staircase rises to the Second Floor Landing
- Bedroom 5: 3.76m x 3.10m (12'4" x 10'2")with radiator, far reaching views and double glazed door to
- Balconyalso commanding fine views.
- Bedroom 6: 4.27m x 3.66m (14'0" x 12'0")are the very approximate measurements of this 'L' shaped room which is arranged on two levels with ceilings sloping into the eaves providing a much larger floor area, radiator, four double glazed Velux windows and door to
- Large Shower Roomwith corner shower unit with multi jet shower system, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, heated towel rail and Velux double glazed window.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is the delightful garden setting with the walled rear garden extending to a depth of about 80' and securing a high degree of privacy through summer months. Extensively laid to lawn there are flower beds and borders which contain a varity of ornamental trees and shrubs. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and there is an ornamental fish pond flanked by terracing and the
- Large Garden Roomwith log burning stove on a stone hearth, power and light points and a charming garden aspect.Timber Garden Store and two Greenhouses. Gated side access.The wide entrance forecourt affords very generous off road car parking space.