5 Bedroom, House | Charleston Road, Old Town, Eastbourne
A spaciously proportioned 5 bedroom house with southerly garden in one of Old Town's most sought after roads.
The well proportioned accommodation retains much of its period character and has been improved by the present owners. Properties on the south side of Charleston Road are hugely sought after and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the high appeal and merit of this home.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbyinner door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith under stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Large Sitting Room: 5.40m x 5.23m (17'9" x 17'2")into the bay window and affording a lovely garden aspect, period style fireplace, range of fitted cupboards and units, 2 radiators, 2 sets of double doors to rear garden.
- Dining Room: 4.20m x 3.90m (13'9" x 12'10")into the bay window with period style fireplace, radiator.
- Kitchen: 3.50m x 3.48m (11'6" x 11'5")into the recesses and fitted with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the double oven, gas hob and filter hood, space and plumbing for dishwasher, further space for fridge/freezer, recently installed wall mounted gas fired boiler.
- Utility Roomfitted with working surfaces, sink unit, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, radiator, door to
- Cloakroom/wcwith tiled floor.The handsome period style staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with shelved linen storage cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 5.10m x 4.22m (16'9" x 13'10")into the dressing area and the bay window, range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, door to bathroom/shower room.
- Bedroom 2: 4.17m x 3.50m (13'8" x 11'6")into the bay window and affording westerly views toward the downs, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.53m x 3.05m (11'7" x 10'0")with radiator.
- Large Bathroom/Shower Roomfitted with white suite comprising panelled bath, separate shower unit with electric shower, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, radiator, low level wc. Door to Bedroom 1.
- 2nd Bathroomfitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, low level wc, wash basin and part tiled walls.The staircase continues to the Second Floor Landing, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.70m x 2.64m (12'2" x 8'8")with under eaves storage cupboards, access to loft space.
- Bedroom 5: 4.14m x 3.28m (13'7" x 10'9")reducing in height due to sloping ceilings, under eaves storage cupboard, built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator, views toward the downs.
- OutsideThe principal area of garden is arranged to the rear and is paved and laid to decking for ease of maintenance. The walled rear garden secures a south westerly aspect and a high degree of available sunshine as well as a good degree of privacy. There are flower beds and borders and a wide paved terrace which flanks the rear elevation. Timber shed. Enclosed side passageway with light and power points. To the front of the property is the private forecourt which provides off road parking for 2 vehicles.