3 Bedroom, House | Sussex Gardens, East Dean
An exceptionally fine 3 bedroom detached chalet style residence affording a glorious south westerly aspect from this sought after East Dean location.
The generous accommodation has been substantially refurbished by the current owners and is immaculately and beautifully presented throughout. The property now affords a luxuriously refitted kitchen as well as 2 shower rooms refitted with attractive styling. The south westerly rear garden has been beautifully landscaped and provides a private outdoor entertaining space. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the high merit and appeal of this exceptionally fine home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith front door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith built in cloaks cupboard, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Large Sitting/Dining Room: 6.35m x 5.61m (20'10" x 18'5")approximate maximum measurements of the L shaped room, handsome stone fireplace with remote flame effect fire, 3 radiators.
- Second Reception Room/Bedroom 3: 3.48m x 2.70m (11'5" x 8'10")and affording an aspect over the rear garden, radiator.
- Shower Room/wcrefitted to a high specification with white suite comprising shower unit with wall mounted fittings, wash basin with cupboards below, low level wc, fully tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail.
- Conservatory: 3.66m x 3.35m (12'0" x 11')and affording a lovely south westerly aspect, fitted blinds, tiled floor, double doors to garden.
- Refitted Kitchen: 3.56m x 3.45m (11'8" x 11'4")luxuriously equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets above, inset one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances including the electric fan eye level double oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, induction hob with filter hood above, concealed wall mounted gas fired boiler, tiled floor, radiator.The staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space, built in storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- Bedroom 1: 3.45m x 3.30m (11'4" x 10'10")excluding the depth of the extensive range of built in wardrobe cupboards and commanding wonderful south westerly views over East Dean to the downs, under eaves store cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.60m x 3.30m (11'10" x 10'10")excluding the extensive range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Large refitted Shower Roomluxuriously fitted with white suite comprising large shower unit with wall mounted fittings, wash basin with cupboards below, low level wc, fully tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail.
- OutsideThe rear garden is particularly fine feature of the property and has been beautifully landscaped by the current owners. The garden secures a south westerly aspect and a high degree of privacy. Principally laid to lawn with raised flower beds and borders there is a wide paved terrace which flanks the rear elevation and provides a wonderful outdoor entertaining space securing a high degree of available sunshine. Gated side access.
- Garage: 5.13m x 2.51m (16'10" x 8'3")with electric roller door, space for appliances, personal rear door to garden.