4 Bedroom, House | Victoria Drive, Old Town
A four bedroom semi detached house in favoured Old Town - A rare opportunity to secure an excellent family home offering great potential within this popular residential area.
The accommodation has been improved over the years and offers scope for further improvement if required. An inspection will convey the generous proportions and appeal of the property.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Large Entrance Lobbywith inner double glazed door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator and deep storage space below stairs.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 4.57m x 4.27m (15' x 14'0")with a charming garden aspect and open fireplace with stone hearth and concealed radiator.
- Dining Room: 3.58m x 3.00m (11'9" x 9'10")with radiator.
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.58m x 3.30m (11'9" x 10'10")with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted GlowWorm gas fired boiler, radiator and double glazed door to
- Conservatory: 3.60m x 1.68m (11'10" x 5'6")with attractive garden aspect, tiled floor, door to garden and door to side entrance.
- Separate wcwith wash basin and low level wc, window.The staircase rises to the first floor Landing with radiator and large shelved linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder, retractable ladder access to the large loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 3.66m x 3.50m (12'0" x 11'6")including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards.
- Bedroom 2: 3.66m x 3.00m (12'0" x 9'10")including the depth of the with wall to wall range of fitted wardrobe cupboards with matching dressing table unit.
- Bedroom 3: 3.40m x 2.95m (11'2" x 9'8")including the depth of the recess and excluding the depth of the built in deep wardrobe cupboard.
- Bedroom 4: 2.62m x 2.06m (8'7" x 6'9")with double aspect.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachement and shower screen, pedestal wash basin and low level wc.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of this property is the rear garden which has been mainly paved for ease of maintenance and contains a wide variety of ornamental trees and shrubs and secures a westerly aspect. The front garden has been attractively landscaped with a variety of trees and shrubs which combine to provide a good degree of privacy from the road. The entrance drive affords good off road car parking space.