2 Bedroom, Bungalow | Kipling Walk, Eastbourne
A delightful and spaciously proportioned detached bungalow with a lovely southerly garden aspect and featuring a 16' x 10' double glazed conservatory.
The accommodation has been substantially improved over the years and an internal inspection will convey the high appeal of this property.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Spacious Conservatory style Entrance Lobby: 5.18m x 1.88m (17' x 6'2")with radiator, plumbing for washing machine and door to the private rear garden.
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, deep shelved storage cupboard, access to loft space.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 6.20m x 3.30m (20'4" x 10'10")with two radiators and double glazed doors giving access to the
- Magnificent double glazed Conservatory: 5.03m x 3.23m (16'6" x 10'7")with lovely southerly garden aspect, radiator and sliding door gives access to the rear garden.
- Kitchen: 2.92m x 2.62m (9'7" x 8'7")equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with inset double bowl sink unit with Brita mixer tap and drinking water dispenser, range of drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, integrated appliances include the New World oven and grill and four ring gas hob with filter hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer.
- Bedroom 1: 3.76m x 3.30m (12'4" x 10'10")with attractive aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.50m x 2.92m (11'6" x 9'7")with radiator.
- Spacious Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower fittings and bath screen, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan and two windows.
- OutsideA delightful feature of this property are the level and easily maintained gardens which are mainly lawned. The rear garden extends to a depth of about 40' again mainly lawn with profusely stocked flower beds and borders which contain a variety of ornamental and fruit trees. Aluminium framed greenhouse and two useful garden stores.
- GarageThe garage is situated immediately at the rear with up and over door and side door giving access to the garden. There is additional car parking space in front of the garage.