4 Bedroom, House | Selwyn Road, Eastbourne
A spaciously proportioned 4 bedroom home retaining a wealth of period character in one of Eastbourne's most sought after conservation areas.
Designed by renowned architect Peter Stonham and affording views toward the downs, the property affords well presented and spacious accommodation which has been improved by the present owners. Fine features include marble fireplaces, stained glass detail and oak flooring. An appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the quality of this fine residence.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Covered Entrance Porchoak front door to
- Entrance Hallwith quarry tiled floor.
- Large Reception Hallwith door to rear garden.
- Cloakroomwith wc, wash basin, tiled floor.
- Sitting Room: 6.55m x 3.76m (21'6" x 12'4")with oak flooring, period style marble fireplace, stained glass window, patio doort to
- Sun Room: 3.60m x 1.83m (11'10" x 6'0")with lovely front garden aspect, patio doors to garden.
- Dining Room: 4.27m x 3.76m (14'0" x 12'4")into the bay window, period style fireplace, oak flooring.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.18m x 3.53m (17' x 11'7")with garden aspect and fitted with a range of working surfaces with oak units below, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated fridge/freezer, space for further appliances, fitted dresser.
- Utility Areafitted with working surfaces with cupboards below, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, gas fired boiler.The handsome period style staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, stained glass window.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.98m x 3.78m (16'4" x 12'5")with double aspect and views to the downs, radiator. Door to
- En suite Shower Roomfitted with white suite comprising a large shower unit, wc, bidet, pedestal wash basin, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2: 4.32m x 3.43m (14'2" x 11'3")with views to the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.66m x 2.44m (12'0" x 8'0")with fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.78m x 2.44m (12'5" x 8'0")radiator.
- Bathroomfitted with white suite comprising panelled bath, separate shower unit, wash basin, wc, radiator.
- OutsideA fine feature of this property is the attractive garden setting. The rear garden extends to a depth of about 60' and is principally laid to lawn with a wide stone paved terrace. The front garden measures about 45' in depth and is principally laid to lawn.
- Garage: 5.64m x 3.05m (18'6" x 10'0")with up and over door, light and power.The gated entrance drive affords off road car parking for several vehicles.