4 Bedroom, House | Smugglers Close, Alfriston
Enviably located in the downland village of Alfriston - a generously proportioned detached 4 bedroom house.
The spacious proportions of the accommodation will be noted overleaf. The large kitchen/breakfast room features an Aga oven and there is a westerly view toward the downs from most of the principal rooms. The accommodation appears to have been attractively maintained over the years and now offers scope for further improvement. Early vacant possession is available with no onward chain.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbyand inner hardwood panelled door to the
- Spacious Reception Hall: 5.08m x 3.50m (16'8" x 11'6")approximate maximum measurements of the L shaped space with deep storage cupboard below stairs, radiator.
- Cloakroom with wcwith wash basin and low level wc
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.63m x 3.89m (21'9" x 12'9")with lovely double aspect and garden views as well as a distant view toward the downs, handsome Minster Stone fireplace with open hearth, skirting radiators and double glazed casement doors give access to the rear garden.
- Large Dining Room: 4.22m x 3.78m (13'10" x 12'5")with garden aspect and view toward the downs, 2 radiators.
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.97m x 3.00m (19'7" x 9'10")with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and wall cabinets over, double bowl and double drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, gas fired Aga oven with 2 hotplates and 2 ovens below, deep storage cupboard and shelved and deep pantry cupboard with wall mounted Potterton gas fired boiler, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, garden aspect and double glazed door to
- Rear Lobbywith door to garden and door to Garage.The staircase rises from the Reception Hall to the well lit
- First Floor Landingwith radiator and retractable ladder access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 5.66m x 3.53m (18'7" x 11'7")into the wide recess and including the depth of the wall to wall range of fitted wardrobe cupboards with drawer unit and storage cupboards over, radiator and view to the downs.
- Bedroom 2: 3.90m x 3.00m (12'10" x 9'10")with wash basin with cabinet below, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.17m x 2.92m (13'8" x 9'7")into the wide window recess, partly sloping ceilings, radiator and view to the downs.
- Bedroom 4: 3.00m x 3.00m (9'10" x 9'10")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, hand shower and wall mounted shower with shower screen, pedestal wash basin, linen storage cupboard with lagged water cylinder and shower pump.
- Separate wcwith radiator.
- OutsideThe attractive and mature gardens have been arranged for ease of maintenance. The rear garden extends to a width of about 60" by a depth of about 20". Laid principally to lawn there are terraces and a wide variety of ornamental trees and shrubs combining to provide a good degree of privacy. Timber Garden Store and gated side access.
- Large Garage: 6.76m x 2.74m (22'2" x 9')with up and over door, power and light points, window and rear door to the Rear Lobby.The entrance drive affords additional off road car parking space.