2 Bedroom, Bungalow | Deans Road, Alfriston
A rare opportunity to secure a detached bungalow set within delightful gardens in the sought after downland village of Alfriston.
The accommodation has been substantially improved over the years by the present owners and is attractively presented. An important feature of the property is the secluded garden setting with the rear garden securing a south westerly aspect. The property is offered with no onward chain and we understand an early completion date could be agreed.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith retractable ladder access to the loft space, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, radiator.
- Spacious 'L' shaped Sitting/Dining Room: 9.35m x 5.66m (30'8" x 18'7")narrowing to about 11'9 being the approximate maximum 'L' shaped measurements, commanding delightful double aspect and with stone fire surround for electric fire, three radiators and pair of double glazed doors give access to the terrace and rear garden.
- Kitchen: 3.18m x 3.05m (10'5" x 10'0")commanding a lovely garden aspect and equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below finished in light oak and matching range of wall cabinets over, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Neff oven and inset Neff ceran hob with filter hood over, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, radiator and door to terrace and rear garden.
- Bedroom 1: 4.22m x 3.28m (13'10" x 10'9")to include the wall to wall range of mirror fronted floor to ceiling wardrobe cupboards, radiator and delightful garden aspect.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with wall mounted Aqualisa shower fitting, pedestal wash basin, low level wc and bidet, radiator, window and extractor fan.
- Guest Suite comprising Bedroom 2: 4.27m x 3.25m (14'0" x 10'8")to include the depth of the double wardrobe cupboard, radiator and door to
- large en suite Shower Roomwith shower unit, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator, extractor fan.
- OutsideThe gardens are a delightful feature of this property and secure a high degree of seclusion. The rear garden extends to a depth of about 90' and secures a south westerly aspect with the wide paved terrace flanking the rear elevation securing great deal of sun through the day. In addition to the large area of lawn there are borders containing a wide variety of ornamental trees and shrubs and a fine old apple tree which combine to provide colour through the year as well as enhance the privacy of the property.
- Double Garage: 5.18m x 4.70m (17' x 15'5")in width with automatic up and over door, wall mounted Baxi gas fired boiler, deep storage recess, power and light points, workbench and personal side door. Integral Garden Store.The front entrance drive affords generous additional off road car parking space and the lawned front garden is easily maintained.