3 Bedroom, House | Leeward Quay, Sovereign Harbour South
A beautifully presented and substantially refurbished semi detached town house within popular Sovereign Harbour South.
The property has been tastefully improved in recent years by the present owners who have made a wide range of significant improvements. Only an internal inspection will convey the high merit and quality of this very special home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, deep storage cupboard below stairs.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled walls, window.
- Spacious open plan Kitchen/Dining Room: 6.35m x 3.00m (20'10" x 9'10")with double aspect and with the kitchen area refitted by Howdens with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below including deep pan drawers and matching wall cupboards over, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and with filtered hot/cold drinking water tap, integrated dishwasher and washing machine and large refrigerator and freezer, Smeg range style oven with two ovens and grill, pan drawer, seven gas hobs and filter hood over, two radaitors, plantation style window shutters, double glazed doors give access to the garden.The staircase rises from the Entrance Hall to the first floor Landing with radiator.
- Sitting Room: 5.18m x 3.18m (17' x 10'5")delightfully arranged featuring a natural stone finished wall, radiator, plantation style window shutters.
- Bedroom 3: 3.10m x 2.87m (10'2" x 9'5")with concealed radiator and plantation style window shutters.The staircase continues to the second floor Landing with linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder, radiator.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 3.50m x 3.12m (11'6" x 10'3")with built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator, plantation style window shutters and door to
- Shower Roomwith large shower with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin, heated towel rail, attractively tiled walls, extractor fan and window.
- Bedroom 2: 3.12m x 2.57m (10'3" x 8'5")with radiator, plantation style window shutters.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and independent wall mounted shower fittings and screen, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
- OutsideA delightful feature of this property is its charming courtyard style garden at the rear which measures about 20' in depth and attractively arranged with synthetic grass for ease of maintenance, partly walled and securing afternoon sunshine. There is gated access to the entrance drive and garage.
- Garage: 5.08m x 2.74m (16'8" x 9')with power and light points and newly fitted up and over door. The block paved entrance drive affords good additional off road car parking space.