2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Kingsland, Granville Road, Lower Meads
A well presented and spacious ground floor purpose built apartment just west of the town centre.
Commanding a southerly aspect from the spacious sitting/dining room, the balcony and the principal bedroom over the maintained gardens the accommodation is generously proportioned. An inspection will convey the high appeal of this apartment. Early vacant possession is available.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hallwith radiator, built in cloaks cupboard.
- Large Sitting/Dining Room: 6.96m x 3.84m (22'10" x 12'7")with southerly garden aspect, radiator and double glazed door to
- Covered Balconywith attractive southerly aspect.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.10m x 2.97m (10'2" x 9'9")into the door recess with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, integrated Neff eye level oven with grill below, 4 ring Neff gas hob with filter hood over, eye level refrigerator with freezer below, Hotpoint washing machine, wall mounted Gloworm gas fired boiler.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.03m x 2.95m (16'6" x 9'8")with radiator, door to
- en suite Shower Roomwith corner shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 3.53m x 2.87m (11'7" x 9'5")with radiator.
- Bathroom 2with white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator, extractor fan.
- OutsideThere are very attractively maintained and mature gardens which provide a delightful setting for Kings Mead. The garage block is accessed from Granville Road via electronically operated gates.
- Garagesituated within the electronically gated grounds.