4 Bedroom, House | Deans Road, Alfriston
A spaciously proportioned and immaculately presented detached home situated within the picturesque downland village of Alfriston.
The generous accommodation has been substantially improved by the present owners and the property sits within a glorious garden setting which has been skillfully landscaped. The large integral garage provides an opportunity to create further accommodation with the necessary consents required. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the high merit and appeal of this fine home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbyinner glazed door to
- Reception Hallwith under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, door to garage.
- Cloakroomwith wc, wash basin, tiled floor, radiator and window.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.44m x 3.96m (17'10" x 13')and affording a double aspect over the garden, handsome stone fireplace, range of bespoke fitted units and shelving, double doors to garden.
- Dining Room: 2.84m x 2.74m (9'4" x 9')with garden aspect and range of bespoke storage units, radiator, bi-folding doors to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.08m x 4.60m (16'8" x 15'1")approximate measurements of the L shaped room and luxuriously equipped with extensive range of honed granite working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, double bowl composite sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances including the low level refrigerator and freezer, dishwasher and filter hood, space for Lacanche range cooker, concealed wall mounted Potterton gas fired boiler, larder cupboard, radiator, double doors and single door to garden.The staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space, large store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.40m x 4.34m (17'9" x 14'3")approximate measurements of the L shaped room and including the depth of the extensive range of fitted wardrobe cupboards and dressing unit, radiator, door to
- en suite Shower Roomwith suite comprising corner shower unit, wash basin with cupboards below, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 3.90m x 3.25m (12'10" x 10'8")excluding the depth of the range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.97m x 2.74m (9'9" x 9')excluding the depth of the range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 5.94m x 2.54m (19'6" x 8'4")reducing due to ceiling height, 2 radiators.
- Bathroomluxuriously refitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with independent wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin with cupboards below, low level wc, heated towel rail, oak shelving.
- OutsideA particularly fine feature of Wistons is the glorious garden setting. The principal areas of garden are situated to the side and rear of the property and secure a south westerly aspect. Principally laid to lawn the gardens have a range of mature trees and shrubs, flower beds and borders. A paved patio area flanks the side and rear elevations and secures a south westerly aspect and a high degree of privacy. Timber Summer House, shed, gated side access.
- Garage: 7.34m x 3.50m (24'1" x 11'6")with electric up and over door, door to reception hall and door to
- Utility Roomwith range of working surfaces and single bowl sink unit, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, further space for refrigerator, door to garden.The entrance drive affords good off road car parking space.