4 Bedroom, House | Kings Drive, Eastbourne
An immaculately presented and substantially improved 4 bedroom detached house with large south westerly rear garden in this sought after residential area of Eastbourne.
The generously proportioned accommodation has been extensively improved by the present owners and now benefits from a 15' reiftted kitchen as well as a large refitted bathroom and separate shower room. The large rear garden secures a south westerly aspect and a high degree of privacy. Only an inspection will convey the considerable merit and appeal of this fine home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, inner door to
- Reception Hallwith parquet flooring, radiator.
- Cloakroom/wcwith wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, radiator.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 4.75m x 3.60m (15'7" x 11'10")with glorious garden aspect, brick fireplace with wood burning stove, parquet flooring, radiator, double doors to garden.
- Dining Room: 4.27m x 3.66m (14'0" x 12'0")into the bay window, handsome stone fireplace with fitted electric fire, parquet flooring, radiator.
- Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.83m x 3.05m (15'10" x 10'0")affording a rear garden aspect and luxuriously equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, large range oven with filter hood over, space for fridge/freezer and further space and plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, door to side passageway, double doors to garden.The staircase rises from the reception hall to the Spacious First Floor Landing with access to loft space, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 4.57m x 3.66m (15' x 12'0")with rear garden aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.45m x 3.60m (14'7" x 11'10")into the bay window, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.11m x 2.44m (13'6" x 8'0")with radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.25m x 2.74m (10'8" x 9')with south westerly garden aspect, radiator.
- Large refitted Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower unit over, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- Refitted Shower Roomwith large shower unit and Mira shower, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, heated towel rail.
- OutsideThe rear garden secures a south westerly aspect and extends to a depth of 110'. The garden is principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders and a range of mature trees and shrubs which combine to provide a high degree of privacy. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and secures a high degree of available sunshine. There is an ornamental pond, timber shed, greenhouse and gated side access.
- Garage: 4.93m x 2.64m (16'2" x 8'8")with space and plumbing for appliances and personal door to the side.The wide paved entrance drive affords off road parking for several vehicles.