3 Bedroom, House | Cavalry Crescent, Eastbourne
A luxuriously refurbished three bedroom semi detached family home featuring a large decked terrace and extensive rear garden in popular Old Town.
The accommodation has been substantially renovated and luxuriously refurbished to provide an extremely comfortable family home in this popular residential setting. Only an inspection will convey the high quality of presentation and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 6.50m x 3.45m (21'4" x 11'4")including the depth of the chimney breast recess, storage cupboard below stairs, two radiators, communicating on the semi open plan with
- Kitchen: 4.60m x 2.20m (15'1" x 7'3")affording views into the rear garden and luxuriously refitted with an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated electric fan assisted oven, four ring gas burning hob with filter hood over, space for refrigerator/freezer, ceiling downlights, radiator, double glazed casement door leading to the rear terrace.
- Refitted Cloakroom/wcwith white suite comprising low level wc with sistern mounted wash basin with mixer tap, ladder radiator, tiled floor and part tiled walls, window.
- Utility Roomwith working surface with cupboard below, space and plumbing for laundry appliance, wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, part tiled walls, window.The staircase rises to the first floor Landing with access hatch to loft.
- Bedroom 1: 3.90m x 3.48m (12'10" x 11'5")including the depth of the chimney breast recesses and affording views towards the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.96m x 2.30m (13' x 7'7")measured into the recess and affording far reaching views over Old Town toward the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.50m x 2.44m (8'2" x 8'0")with views to the downs, radiator.
- Luxurious Bathroom/wcrefitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and independent shower fittings over with shower screen, low level wc, wash basin with mixer tap and cupboard storage below, ladder radiator, fully tiled walls, ceiling downlights, extractor fan, window.
- OutsideThe rear garden extends to a depth in excess of 100' and is mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with a number of shrubs and trees providing seclusion. A large and newly laid decked terrace flanks the rear elevation and secures an open aspect with views available over Old Town. Timber summerhouse and gated side access. At the front is a large forecourt providing space to park a number of vehicles.