4 Bedroom, House | Melvill Lane, Willingdon
Affording far reaching views to the sea from the loveliest of garden settings - substantially improved 4 bedroom detached home in Willingdon Village.
The extended accommodation has been substantially improved by the present owners and now affords a luxuriously refitted kitchen/breakfast room 25' in length with glorious garden aspect. The beautifully landscaped garden provides a glorious setting in a highly sought after area within Willingdon Village. An early appointment to view this delightful home is strongly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbytiled floor.
- Refitted Cloakroom/wcwith wash basin, tiled floor, radiator.
- Reception Hallwith wood block flooring, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 5.23m x 3.56m (17'2" x 11'8")into the bay window and with aspect over the front garden, attractive marble fireplace with fitted wood burner, radiator, communicating on the open plan with
- Study Area: 3.58m x 2.60m (11'9" x 8'6")with glorious garden aspect, radiator, sliding patio doors to the garden.
- Dining Room: 5.54m x 3.96m (18'2" x 13')with oak flooring, 2 radiators. Sliding patio door to
- Conservatory: 4.27m x 3.35m (14'0" x 11')with lovely aspect over the rear garden, radiator, double doors to the garden and terrace.
- Luxuriously Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 7.67m x 2.74m (25'2" x 9')and fitted with extensive range of granite working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets over, one and a half bowl ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances include the eye level oven and grill, second oven, dishwasher, ceran hob with filter hood over, space for American style fridge freezer, concealed wall mounted boiler, door to
- Utility Room: 3.68m x 1.98m (12'1" x 6'6")with fitted work surface with cupboards below, space and plumbing for washing machine, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, door to Garage/Store, door to garden.The staircase rises to the
- First Floor Landingwith built in shelved linen store cupboard housing the lagged water cylinder, access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 3.96m x 3.00m (13' x 9'10")affording far reaching views over Eastbourne to the sea beyond, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.56m x 3.45m (11'8" x 11'4")affording sea views, range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.56m x 1.83m (11'8" x 6'0")with aspect over the front garden, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 2.77m x 2.00m (9'1" x 6'7")excluding the depth of the door recess, fine views over Eastbourne to the sea, radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, separate shower unit with electric shower, wash basin with cupboards below, wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
- OutsideAn outstanding feature of this property is the attractive garden setting, the rear garden measures about 90' in depth and has been beautifully landscaped, principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders, there is also a large stone terrace which flanks the rear elevation and affords views toward the sea, at the far end of the garden is a large decked terrace providing fabulous outdoor entertaining space, brick built BBQ, garden pond with water feature, 2 timber garden sheds, gated side access.
- Garage: 4.10m x 3.05m (13'5" x 10'0")The garage is currently divided into 2 areas to now include the Utility Room but could be reinstated if required. The paved driveway provides good off road parking space.