3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Saffrons Court, Compton Place Road
A luxuriously refurbished and spaciously proportioned 3 bedroom apartment within one of Eastbourne's most prestigious developments just to the west of the town centre.
The generous accommodation has been substantially refurbished to a particularly high standard and now benefits from a newly installed gas central heating system. Only an inspection will convey the bright and spacious accommodation and the excellent standard of presentation.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Large Entrance Hallwith double coat cupboard, shelved linen storage cupboard, ceiling downlights, radiator.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 5.64m x 4.72m (18'6" x 15'6")reducing to 13'4 in depth, affording a bright southerly aspect, attractive lime stone fireplace surround, radiator.
- Luxuriously refitted Kitchen: 4.04m x 2.20m (13'3" x 7'3")with an extensive range of working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall mounted cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the 4 ring electric hob with filterhood over, brushed stainless steel finished electric oven with matching microwave unit over, refrigerator and freezer, dishwashing machine, space and plumbing for laundry appliance, additional extensive storage cupboards, cupboard housing the Main wall mounted gas fired combination boiler, southerly aspect.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 6.02m x 3.66m (19'9" x 12'0")including the depth of the extensive range of built in wardrobe cupboards and affording a southerly aspect, radiator.
- Luxuriously refitted en suite Shower Roomwith large glass enclosed and fully tiled shower unit with wall mounted fittings including rainforest shower head, large wall mounted wash basin with mixer tap and with storage below, low level wc, ladder radiator, large illuminated mirror unit, fully tiled walls and floor, under floor heating, shelved storage cupboard, window.
- Bedroom 2: 4.57m x 3.33m (15' x 10'11")affording a delightful aspect over the beautifully maintained communal gardens and including the depth of the built in double wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.20m x 3.00m (10'6" x 9'10")affording views over the delightful communal gardens, built in shelved cupboard, radiator.
- Bathroomluxuriously refitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and independent shower fittings over with shower screen, wall mounted wash basin with mixer tap and storage below, ladder radiator, fully tiled walls and floor, under floor heating, window.
- Cloakroom/wcrefitted with a white suite comprising low level wc, wall mounted wash basin with mixer tap, part tiled walls and tiled floor, window.
- OutsideThe beautifully maintained park like gardens and grounds provide a lovely setting for Saffrons Court beyond which is the parkland of Compton Place, a former home of the Duke of Devonshire.
- Garage No 21: 5.40m x 2.92m (17'9" x 9'7")with electronic up and over door, power and light points.
- Maintenance£4,805.00 pa (to be confirmed)
- Lease999 years from 1962 (to be confirmed)