2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Grange Road,, Meads
A spacious and considerably improved penthouse apartment affording glorious westerly views to the South Downs.
The bright and remarkably spacious accommodation affords a 20' sitting/dining room with access to the wide sun terrace which affords fine south westerly views over Meads toward the Downs. Two spacious double bedrooms each measuring 17' in depth have access to their own private balconies and the master bedroom features a luxuriously refitted bath/shower room with wc. Only a personal inspection will convey the true merits of this outstanding penthouse apartment.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hallwith security entry phone, radiator, private front doorwith caller viewer and
- Study Area: 3.70m x 2.29m (12'2" x 7'6")with built in shelved store cupboard, two built in shelved linen store cupboards housing the hot water cylinders, two radiators.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin
- Sitting/Dining Room: 6.10m x 4.22m (20'0" x 13'10")affording glorious south westerly views towards the South Downs, tworadiators, double glazed door to the
- Wide Sun Terrace: 10.67m x 1.73m (35'0" x 5'8")spanning the length of the sitting room and kitchen and affording a gloriouswesterly aspect.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.40m x 3.20m (11'2" x 10'6")affording a westerly aspect toward the Downs and with fitted units comprising one and a half bowl sink unit with cupboard below, range of beech working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, matching wall mounted cupboards, range of fitted appliances comprising gas hob with filter hood over, oven with microwave oven/grill over, washing machine, space for refrigerator/freezer, radiator.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.18m x 4.95m (17' x 16'3")affording a double aspect with a pair of casement doors leading outto the second Balcony. Built in and fitted wardrobecupboards, two radiators, door to
- en suite Bathroom/Shower RoomLuxuriously refitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, glass enclosed shower unit with wall mounted fittings, low level wc, vanity unit with wash basin and storage below, heated towel rail, tiled walls, window.
- Bedroom 2: 5.18m x 3.90m (17' x 12'10")affording a double aspect, built in and fitted wardrobecupboards, radiator and a pair of casement doors leadingout to third Balcony.
- Shower Roomwith white suite comprising corner shower unit, wash basin, radiator/towel rail.
- OutsideAmberley is set within delightful and mature communal gardens. There is an area for temporary parking at the front.
- Garagelocated at the rear of the development within a block and with up and over door.
- Lock-up Store Room(No.7) located in the basement