4 Bedroom, House | Ruskin Road, Eastbourne
A substantially extended and immaculately presented four bedroom detached house commanding westerly downland views from Willingdon.
The property has been extended over the years to provide good family accommodation and is now very attractively presented with the benefit of a refitted kitchen/breakfast room equipped with a range of integrated appliances. The appeal of this property and its attractive styling will only be appreciated by an inspection.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner hardwood panelled door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator and storage cupboard below stairs.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin and low level wc.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.05m x 3.78m (19'10" x 12'5")with a fine westerly view toward the downs, tiled fire surround with gas coal effect fire, woodblock flooring, radiator and casement doors give access to
- Dining Room: 3.00m x 2.82m (9'10" x 9'3")with attractive garden aspect, woodblock flooring, radiator and casement doors give access to the rear garden.
- Luxuriously refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.60m x 3.40m (11'10" x 11'2")with extensive range of working surfaces with inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap and integrated range of equipment includes the Stoves electric oven with four ring gas hob with filter hood over, dishwashing machine, refrigerator, wall mounted Ariston gas fired boiler, radiator, extractor fan, garden aspect and double glazed door to
- Spacious open plan Reception Room: 4.70m x 3.70m (15'5" x 12'2")to include the utility area with plumbing for washing machine and space for freezer, door to rear garden.The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the first floor Landing with radiator, large walk in shelved linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder.
- Bedroom 1: 4.72m x 3.70m (15'6" x 12'2")with fine double aspect including views toward the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.76m x 2.50m (12'4" x 8'2")with radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.76m x 3.05m (12'4" x 10'0")to include the depth of the extensive range of fitted wardrobe cupboards with matching bedside cabinets and dressing table unit, fine views to the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.70m x 1.93m (12'2" x 6'4")to include the depth of the recess and deep built in storage cupboard, radiator, door to Balcony and outstanding views toward the downs.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with rounded shower end with wall mounted Triton shower fitting, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboard below, low level wc, heated towel rail, window.
- OutsideThe gardens are arranged for ease of maintenance and provide an attractive setting. The rear garden extends to a depth of about 50' by a similar width, partly laid to lawn with terracing flanking the rear elevation and a timber framed summerhouse.The wide block paved entrance forecourt provides very generous off road car parking space for several cars.